𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @gracebean02

Title: Fight me

I smiled as I dropped the last box into my room and looked around. I had just moved into the turtles's lair and honestly, it felt more like home than my old apartment ever did.

Splinter was okay with it, surprisingly. When the turtles and I went to ask him if I could move in, he looked over the four brothers and then at me, and then smiled like he knew something we didn't. Anyways, the boys had gone up with me to grab my stuff and here we were.

"Thanks again, guys." I grinned, leaping onto the couch and slouching down. Leo sat down on my right, Donnie on my left. I thought I heard Raph and even Mikey grumble  as they moved to either side of their brothers,but I wasn't sure.

See, I have a problem. I like all the turtles. Leo's cool yet adorably awkward self, Donnie's cute but unbearably unaware persona, Raph's hotheaded and protective nature, and even Mikey's quirky and yet deep mindset. I was sure that at least one of them liked me back, but I didn't want just one of them.

Call me selfish, but I didn't want one unless I could have them all. So, I didn't tell anyone, especially not them.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" I asked, looking over at Mikey as he grinned at me.

"Video game tournament?" he asked. Just as I was about to agree, Donnie's voice interrupted from the other side of Leo.

"Or, you could spend time with me in the lab?" he ducked his head and smiled crookedly at me with his gaped teeth.

"Or spar with me in the dojo? I could show you a few moves." Raph wiggles his eyebrows at me as Leo scoffed.

"Come on guys, let her pick." he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into his side as I flushed and smiled.

"Yeah, uh I think we should all do something together. Don't you think?" they all stared at me and suddenly, Mikey muttered something that I didn't hear.

And then everything went to shell.

"Mikey!" Raph shouted, jumping up and pointing an accusing finger at him as Leo and Donnie made their way towards him.

"Dude! You can't just say that. I loved her first!"

"That's a lie! I did!"

"Both of you are lying!"

"Fight me!" I groaned and stood up, secretly flattered.

"Guys, shut up!" I shouted as they all went quiet. Mikey and Donnie quietly made their way to the floor by where I was standing, the other two sitting back down where they were before.

"Finally." I threw myself back into the couch and groaned.

"Sorry, (y/n)." they all chorused, giving me guilty looks.

"It's okay, guys. But there's not reason for you to be fighting. To be honest, I feel the same about all of you. But, I didn't say anything before because I didn't know if you all felt the same."

"Well," Leo pondered, "now that we know you like all of us, what do we do now?"

"How about a poly relationship?" Donnie asked shyly and I winked at him.

"Donnie, what a great idea." he blushed and ducked his head.

"What's a poly relationship?" Mikey asked, tilting his head adorably.

"It's where all of us would date." Leo told him and he scrunched his nose.

"I don't wanna date Raph. Just (y/n)." he pointed to me and said turtle face palmed.

"That's what it means, shell-brain. Us four would all be dating just (y/n), we won't be dating each other." Mikey grinned in understanding and I smiled.

"So, everyone's for it?" I looked around and saw everyone nod.

"Then it's settled." I crossed my arms and leaned back onto the couch as silence took everyone over.

"So, who gets (y/n) tonight?" Leo asked and suddenly arguments took over the quietness again.

"Me!"

"No, me!"

"You got to hang out with her last night!"

I stood up and left, making my way to my room to unpack. Shutting the door, their yelling was muffled, but one phrase was easily heard and I giggled when I heard it.

"Fight me!"

"Fine!"

"Wait, wait! I was just-"

"Too late!"

"(Y/n)!" I heard a scream. I shook my head and smiled.

I loved them.

++++++++++

yooo 397k reads?? lets goo