Chapter 15 - A Rainy Night

Ein's POV
It was getting late as I walked through the rain, going back to my dorm after passing an assignment and returning a book back to the library.

I didn't wanna run through the rain cause I feared that I would trip and hurt myself badly, some people passed by me under umbrellas and in raincoats while I was just there on the sidewalk. Walking under the rain with my hood up, completely soaked.

I later got back to the dorm to find Blaze eating dinner on the couch. I was dripping wet from the rain and shivering cause of the cold air that came from the AC in the dorm.

"H-Hey Blaze" I said as i walked in, trying to dry myself off.

"You're soaked.." He commented, looking worried as he got up from the couch.

I sighed and smiled, looking back at him. I took off my hoodie as Blaze turned off the AC for me.

"You know you're gonna get sick cause of this, right?" He said to me as he chuckled a bit.

"No-" I replied before I was cut off by a sneeze.

"Told ya." The crimson haired werewolf said.

I walked to my room and changed, before falling unto my bed, coughing. "I hate this." I whined as I stared to fall asleep.

-Time Skip---------------
Blaze's POV
It was 11pm now and I realized that Ein never had dinner today. I walked into his room to find him resting. His face was red and his body was really warm, he had a fever and I sighed at the sight of this dummy.

I put him into bed properly and put a cold towel over his forehead. He looked....weak.. which was something that didn't look good on him.

I care about this dummy, and when he's sick I tend to care about him alot more than usual. I sighed again, leaving him in his room to rest for the night.

'This idiot..is my roommate of an idiot..isn't he..' I smiled and thought as went to my room and finally rested from a long day.
____________________
359 words..<3

fluffy.