Chapter 17 - Projects, Projects, and More Projects

Blaze's POV
Its been a day or two since Ein recovered from his fever. Schoolwork, group projects, assignments, and individual projects have been piling up ever since we both were absent from classes for a day.

I was working on a few assignments in my room at this time and it was around 1am already. Ein was also still awake and he was finishing up a few of his individual projects in his room.

His door was open and so was mine, we could hear eachother if one spoke but chose to be quiet since people occupying the dorms beside us must be asleep by now.

I groaned at how tired I was, I was nearly finished with a few of my assignments but was exhausted from the group projects I've been dealing with the whole day.

"Tired..?" Ein said while yawning quietly.

"More than ever..." I responded, my head resting on my desk flooded with papers.

Ein turned off his laptop and got up from his desk, walking over to my tired self. He placed his hand on my head, between my ears and..he started petting me...

He grinned and giggled cutely as I slowly drifted off to sleep. "You like this too...don't you.." He whispered as my ears went down, my tail swaying more as I enjoyed how he pet me.

Ein's POV
Time passed and Blaze fell asleep. I picked him up and he was surprisingly a bit heavier than I had expected. I chuckled to myself.

He was cute....but cute didn't even begin to describe the beauty of the person in my arms.

I set him down in bed and blushed at the sight infront of me. Blaze was always really close to me and I know we've been closer before but....its like I want to be closer to him..

I sighed at the thoughts that started to fill my head. And walked back to my room to finally rest for the day. Afterall it was 2am now, and I usually get up at 4am....
____________________
346 words...