Chapter N.48-Burnt Past

"Chēn and Hazematt made up a plan, to leave Prison Moons."

"... But two guards of Arboreale went upstairs, looking for The Blooming Ruler."

"The Blooming Ruler is on his throne, in the main hall, with his companion, Yulla, The Fire Witch."

Arb=My guards. I require two executioners to kill Chēn and Hazematt right now.

Gua=My king! This would cause our people to d-

Arb=This will cause our people to be wary about their actions! You never betray the king! I gave The Knights the choice to live, but they are still pursuing their objective of betraying God's will!

Arb=Bring down there thirty, fourty or even fifty knights... I don't care! I just want them dead!

Gua=Understood, sir!

"The guards leave, now Yulla and Arboreale are just by themselves, once again."

Yul=... Hey...

"The Fire Witch is worried."

Yul=I'm sorry...

"Arboreale's mind is full of horryfing thoughts. He is remembering about Marlow's corpse."

Arb=... One of my most trusted men was killed... Killed by The Knights of The Black Feathers. I'm... I'm...

"Arboreale takes Yulla's hand, to hold it tight."

Arb=I fear they could kill you. Please... At least you, Yulla. Stop following me. Leave until I killed each and everyone of them.

Yul="Kill"? That's a word you don't use this often...

Yul=Marlow's death is negatively affecting you... I know you're sad about it, but don't make desicions because of it.

"Yulla hears his sobbing. Toggling his crown off, she sees his crying."

Arb=I beg you. If they come here, just leave. I don't want you to help me. I prefer to die alone rather than dying with you.

Yul=Are you even listening to your own words?! I'll never let you die!

"..."

Yul=You need time to reflect.

"Yulla moves Arboreale's tuft out of the way, to stare into his eyes..."

"...A burning kiss on his forehead follows."

"The Fire Witch walks away, just to leave him alone."

"..."

"...But the guards, in Prison Moons..."

"They are at least fifty. They need to deal with the two most dangerous members of The Black Feather Knights."

"... Hazematt and Chēn, with the news they had,are ready for everything."

Haz=Can I kill them all?

Che=... We already talked about this. You kill when is needed, understood?

Haz=Understood...

Haz=Take my mask.

"The King puts his mask onto Chēn's face, this will be rough."

"The guards are standing right before their bars, waiting to open the lock."

Gua=Hazematt and Chēn, you got accused of high betrayal towards The King. You'll be executioned right away.

Gua=Any last words?

Haz=Don't come close to me... I've got a bit of a flu.

Gua=Mph.