Chapter 1

•••Nikki's POV•••

I just finished a meeting with the producers until i saw Na Eun running towards me.

"NIKKI UNNIE WE NEED YOUR HELP" Na Eun shouted.

"What is it love?"

"Its the maknae line" she said. What are these youngsters up to again?
"HURRY!" Na Eun snapped me out of my thoughts by pulling me to follow her to the dance practice room.

When i got there i was in shocked...

"GIVE ME BACK MY BOBBA"

"NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME BACK MY CAKE"

"KEEP IT DOWN! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE"

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP FOR A SECOND PLEASE!"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Jiyoung then spotted me.
"UNNIE! Thank goodness you are here, can you help with this mess? They won't listen to me" she asked with pleading eyes

So i did what i had to do.

"Bobba! Emi! Give me those" i ordered them to. "But unnie-" Bobba said trying to refuse. "No buts or ifs, give it to me now please" i cut her off.

They sighed and gave me the bobba and cake. "Thank you" i said. I then gave Emi back her cake and Bobba well... her bobba. "There, no more fighting got that?". "Yes!" they replied.

I walked back to Harmony and Jiyoung.

"Thanks unnie" Na Eun thanked me. "No problem" i replied with a smile. Then she went to where the maknae line were at.

"What could i do without you?" Jiyoung said with a relief tone. I just chuckled.

~ time skip ~

•••Na Eun's POV•••

After hours of dance practicing we are finally back at our dorm and I was feeling a little hungry.

I wanted to know if the others wanted pizza, but i was tired to go to each room of their rooms... so i did it the lazy way.

I went to the living room and shouted "ANYONE WANTS PIZZA?" and all of them replied back with a yes.

So i ordered food delivery. While i was waiting i decided to go and check on our youngest.

I knocked on her door first because its rude to just barge in without permission.

"come in"

I went into her room and sat on her bed. Bobba was getting ready her school stuff for tomorrow.

"Are you ready for back to school?" i asked her She zipped her bag and sat next to me.

"I'm actually not sure... I'm happy to see my friends again! I missed them soo much! But its going to feel a bit different now because Emi won't be there anymore, and I'm a bit scared" she replied then pouted.

"Its going to be fine, and look on the bright side! You are graduating this year!" i tried to cheer her up. "I guess so" she smiled weakly. "Tell you what, how about i accompany you to school tomorrow? Would you want that?" i asked. "YES PLEASE! THANKS UNNIE!" she hugged me and i hugged her back.

*ding dong*

"PIZZA IS HERE!"

"Coming!" Bobba and I replied from her room.

A/N: sorry i didn't posted in a while. I was just busy with school and had no idea how to start the first chapter. I know this chapter is in a mess because i made this chapter last minute. I'll promise I will try and make better chapters in the future. Reminder I'm a newbie at this. I hope you guys won't hate me. ●︿●