Chapter 4

•••Bobba's POV•••

I'm now in class, Yeonji and I had the same class for today and we were just talking about random stuff since it's the first day and all we did was get to know the teachers, getting our schedules and all those first day of school stuff.

"So how was your school break?" I asked Yeonji. "It was nice. I went out and travelled to some places with my family and we went on rides too! But the best part about traveling was the-" "FOOD!" Yeonji and I said at the same time then giggled.

"SHHH KEEP IT DOWN CLASS!" the teacher warned us.

"Sorry teacher!" I apologized.

"How about you?  I bet you had an amazing school break" Yeonji asked me the same question.

"It's just the same during school days, just... No school and a little bit more working and more time to rest for me" I answered. "Guess being an idol is tiring huh?" Yeonji asked. "It is tiring but it's what I love so I don't mind!" I said with a bright smile on my face.

Yeonji and I talked for a few more minutes until the teacher said something.

"Class listen up please" the teacher ordered us and we obeyed.

"Ok class you have a new student joining this year and I hope you treat her well" the teacher said. The teacher then gestured someone to come in the class.

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher told the new student.

"Hello, my name Is Ahn Jeong Rin, Rin for short. I transferred here from Busan because I have recently moved in to Seoul since I have some work to do here. I hope we will all have a wonderful year here together."

Name: Ahn Jeong RinAge: 18

Name: Ahn Jeong Rin
Age: 18

"Teacher, what a great introduction. You can seat next to Bobba, Bobba would your raise up your hand and please move your bag away from the empty chair, the chair won't be for you to put your bag anymore" The teacher said then chuckled.

"Ok teacher" I said giggling then raised my hand and moved my bag away.

Rin then sat next to me.

"Hi" Yeonji greeted.
"Hello" Rin replied with a smile. "So you're new here?" I asked. Rin nodded. "Bobba she just introduced herself in front of class as a new student..." Yeonji said. "I'm sorry I don't know how to start a conversation" I said then hid my face. "Hi I'm Yeonji" Yeonji introduced herself to Rin. "And I'm-" "Bobba from (G)Rebels" I was cut of by Rin. "How do you know me..." I asked in shock.

"Well i know your group, and I'm a FIC, I supported the group from the day you guys debuted and the teacher just said your name in class and you look like the Bobba in those amazing music videos so I know it's you... Its a big honour meeting you" Rin said.
"Omg thanks for supporting us! I said then shook her hand" Bobba said.

school bell rings

"Ok class dismissed"

"I think we should give you a tour of the school!" Yeonji yelled excitedly.

•••author's pov•••

They went to the cafeteria first since food is always first. They went there and they met up with Chan and Woojin.

"Hi guys" Bobba greeted. "Hey" Woojin greeted her back. "Boys, I would like to introduce you all to Rin. She is a new student here and also our seatmate" Yeonjin introduce their new friend to the boys. "Hi" Rin waved. "Hi" the 2 boys said. "So first of all who is olde-" "she is the oldest here" Bobba cut Woojin off. "Chan has to call Rin Noona!" Yeonji teased. "You guys don't have to be formal with me, I kinda feel old when someone calls me noona" Rin insisted. The rest nodded. "Well what are we waiting for?  Let the tour begin!" Bobba cheered. "Food first! Tour after!" Chan said then ran off to get food.

And so they gave Rin a huge tour of the school... After they ate of course...

Niki: Um excuse me?
A/N: Yes?
Niki: Isn't this book about each member of the group?
A/N: yes! So the next chapter will be about another member!
Niki: and that is?
A/N: gotta wait and see!
Niki: ok fine