Chapter 5

•••Author's POV•••
At the same time Harmony was at the grocery store buying stuff for the dorm.

•••Na Eun's POV•••
I was buying some stuff until I got a text from Beomgyu. While the cashier was scanning the items I decided to reply to Beomgyu's messages.

Beomgyuu🌰: Na Eun!
:Na Eun!!
: why are you ignoring me😕

Harmonyy💜: yes? Sorry I'm buying groceries right now.

Beomgyuu🌰: ahhh it's ok. Well I was wondering if you would want to go that new amusement park that opened a few days ago.

Harmonyy💜: YES! I wanted to go there when it opened but i didn't know who to go with...

Beomgyuu🌰: you could have just asked me😂

Harmonyy💜: hehe ok sorry

Beomgyuu🌰: its ok
:btw, you don't mind if I bring a friend or 2 right?

Harmonyy💜: I don't mind!
:The more the better!😂

Beomgyuu🌰: great!😂
:see you at 1?

Harmonyy💜: see you at 1! Byee!!!

Beomgyuu🌰: Bye! <3

I then turned off my phone and was about to leave.

"Miss your change... Wait Harmony from (G)Rebels?!" the cashier said with a low volume.

"Was i obvious?" I chuckled.

"Not really but i have been a FIC from the very beginning... I'm so honoured to meet you" she said.

"Aww thank you so much i appreciate it soo much... Here" i then took off my cap and signed it and gave it to this special FIC. She was soo sweet so i just had to.

"I can have it?" She asked surprised.

"Yes! You are just so sweet and smart for not blowing my cover by alerting other people that I'm here" i answered.

"Thank you so much. There aren't really alot of people in this early morning of the first day of school" she thanked with a bright smile.

"Thank you for supporting us, i would really like to talk more but i sadly have to go" i said.

"Its fine and thank you for spending this little time with me. It really means alot!"

"You're very welcome and you can keep the change" i said with a smile.

"Thanks! Hope to see you again soon!" She said and waved.

"You're welcome, bye!" I waved back.

•~at the dorm~•

"I'm back!" I yelled.
"CHOCOLATE MILK!" Emi said running to the bags of groceries. "Did you get me my-" Minji unnie whispered to me but I cut her off by handing her the earplugs she asked for. "Thanks" she thanked me.

While I was putting away the groceries I saw Jiyoung rushing trying to put on her shoes.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked. "I got a call for a last minute audition for a new kdrama" Jiyoung replied. "Wonderful! Good luck!" Emi said. "She doesn't need luck she will get the role for sure" I said with a thumbs up. "NOOOO" Minji unnie yelled. "Excuse me?" I said. "I know Jiyoung is gonna get the role but now... Emi will be stuck here with me" Minji unnie said. "Am I really a bad person to be around with?" Emi asked while raising an eyebrow. "Ye-" "No" I cut off Minji Unnie. "You know how Minji unnie is" I whispered to Emi's ear.