Chapter 3

•••Harmony's POV•••

"Anything else you need before we go?" i asked Bobba. She shook her head as a no. "Ok, guys! We'll be going now!" I said to the others.

"Wait, where are you guys going?" another voice came ringing in the room.

"School?" Bobba stated. "First day of school is today? How did i not realize it?" Emi said sarcastically. "Haha very funny, just because you don't have school anymore doesn't mean you're smarter than me" Bobba said with a smirk.

Here we go again

"Did you just-" "STOP! NOT THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!" Emi was cut off by Minji unnie. "Yeah, no fighting unless you want Bobba to be late for school and ruin our reputation?" Jiyoung stated. "Sorry" the 2 maknae's said. "By the way, there is breakfast in the fridge. Bobba, Minji unnie and I already ate ours" "Made by your personal chef-" "and student" Minji unnie cut off Bobba. "COME ON!" Bobba yelled then pouted and the rest of us laughed. "Ok ready to go Bobba?" i asked her and she nodded in response. "Naeun unnie!" our second youngest called out for me. "yes?" "can you buy some chocolate milk on the way back?" she asked. "Sure, anything else" "YES! EARPLUGS" Minji unnie said. "Why do you need earplugs?" Jiyoung asked. "Because Emi is here, and who knows what she would be doing" Minji said. "Hey! I'm not that noisy... How about those 2? They are louder than me" Emi pointed at Bobba and I. "Bobba goes to school, so i won't see her for the rest of the day, Harmony usually goes out all the time and when she comes home she would be tired and less noisy. YOU on the other hand are going to stay here with us for the rest of the day, and I just want to relax" Minji stated. "Why would she be noisy if she would be doing her own stuff tho?" Jiyoung asked. "She does have a point" i said and Bobba nodded. "You never know" Minji unnie said in a mysterious tone. "I won't be noisy, i might just read a book, draw, watch youtube or practice dancing" Emi said. "Ok... I'll give it a chance". "Good" i said.

"Wait, Jiyoung aren't you going to do anything today?" Bobba asked. "Yes fangirl to Got7" "CAN I JOIN YOU?!" Emi asked. "YES!!!" Jiyoung yelled.

"I take it back, can you still buy me those earplugs?" Minji unnie whispered to me. I just nodded.

"Ok if that's all then we should get going, or else Bobba will be late for her first day of school" I said.

"BYE EVERYONE! HAVE A BORING DAY!" Bobba said. "BYE DON'T COME BACK TOO SOON" Minji unnie said. "BYE HAVE A STRESSFUL DAY!  HAHAHA" Emi said happily not having to go to school anymore. "Bye Bobba! Take care!" Jiyoung said. I just shook my head and waved to the others.

~•outside•~

"Isn't this the best best feeling? The fresh morning breeze!" i said enjoying the morning air. "and cold" Bobba said shivering a bit. "Wear this, I'm already wearing a hoodie after all" i said while giving her my denim jacket. "thanks unnie" Bobba thanked.

"So what are you planning to do first when you step foot in school?" i asked. "find my friends! I miss them soo much!" she said excitedly. "I wonder how they have been during the school break" she wondered. "I bet they had a fantastic school break" i said.

~Time skip~

"I can't believe I'm back!" Bobba said, finally reached school while giving me back my denim jacket. "me too, its your final year" i said while whipping my non existent tear.

"BOBBA?!" a familiar voice was heard.

"OMG CHAN!"

Name: Park Chan ChanAge: 18puffyknifeu

Age: 18
puffyknifeu

Chan Chan then came running towards us. "You're finally here!" Chan said. "Yup!" Bobba replied. "Hi Na Eun noona" Chan greeted me. "Hi Chan, its been a while" i greeted back. "Yes it is" he replied.

"So where are the others?" Bobba asked.
"I don't know i just reached here" Chan said.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" a girl's voice was heard. "YEONJI!!!!!!" Bobba and Chan yelled.

 "YEONJI!!!!!!" Bobba and Chan yelled

Name: Song Yeonji
Age: 18
Yane_uwu

She then came running in for a group hug. "I MISSED YOU GUYS!" She shouted, Chan and Bobba just laughed. "OMG! Hello Na Eun unnie... Sorry i didn't notice you" she said. I chuckled "Hi Yeonji, I can tell you really missed them" "OF COURSE!"...

"Am I late for the party?" a voice was heard. "Nope just in time!" Bobba said and they all had a final group hug. "Greetings Noona" "Hi Woojin" i replied

Name: Jeon WoojinAge: 189homicidal_bounds

Name: Jeon Woojin
Age: 18
9homicidal_bounds

"Everyone is finally here!" Chan cheered. "I guess you guys have to go now?" i asked. "Yeah..." Yeonji replied. "Ok, all of you take care and please take care of our maknae" i said.
"Will do!" Woojin said.
"Bye unnie!" Yeonji said. Chan waved at me. "SEE YOU BACK AT THE HOUSE!"

I just watch them enter the school's bulding from the distance...

take care Bobba, please be careful