Walking home

Maxima and K letted me go back there and made me think: What was with the fire? Is Kyo and Terry ok? Who was that man?

I was alone walking back home, Until someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Kyo, He was a bit injured with bandages around his face. He looked worried and then asked me...

"(Y/N), What are you doing around here?"

"K-Kyo?"

"Don't worry about my face, Everything is fine."

"What happened over there? You don't look ok."

He tried to tell me that everything was fine, But his bandages worried me about him. He wanted to take me home for company, That's nice.

"I'll take you home for some company, Ok?"

"Sure."

We walked to my house which was a bit near to a single apartment, I lived in a apartment.

"You live here, (Y/N)?"

"Um, Yes I do."

"You can't be serious about this, (Y/N). But I'll let you in for now, Good night."

"Night."

He pat my head and left me in the entrance of the apartment, I blushed a bit and opened the door. When I entered my room, I quickly lay in my bed thinking what the heck happened. I didn't even earned money yet, But for now I'll sleep. The men.....They were g-gentle with me, But how can that be?

I closed my eyes and fell to sleep that nothing bad will happen tomorrow.....