Confessing (Kusanagi)

(A/N: It's valentine's day and it is NOW time for someone to confess with...)

Saturday, February 14 2020 at 9:35am

I was entering the stadium and was planning to go hang out with the boys but something didn't planned as I thought it would be....

While I was entering, I saw the boys sitting in the seats and watching Kyo and Andy fighting. God, I hope their ok..

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Hello."

9:57am

I was a bit hungry at the moment and was craving for a ramune in the store near the dojo, So I headed out in the entrance until someone bumped..

"Oh, Kyo! Would you mind um-"

"(Y/N).....Can I talk to you somewhere private?"

"Um, Sure?"

He then took me into a closet which was in a corner in the ticket counter, No one was there. Just me and him...

"Um, Kyo...Why were in a closet?"

"There's something I want to tell you...."

"Huh.."

"(Y/N)...You are the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. When I first met you, My heart brighten up like a light bulb....You just make my heart burn so much all the cause of your beauty..."

"Kyo...Do you..."

He then grabbed both of my hands and whispered:

"I...Love you, (Y/N)~

He cupped my chin and then kissed me....The kiss was sweet, Warm and heartmelting. He stopped and hugged me tight, I was blushing so hard like a tomato and buried my face into his chest.

"Are you ok, (Y/N)?"

"..."

"Since now I care about you, I will try to hold you tight. I will try to protect you from anyone who fights you..."

I thinked to myself: What is Kyo doing? Did he caught his kiss to me without saying something? Does he love me? What will happen if everyone knew?

Bonus:
Author: ...ACHOO!
Fighters: *Gasps*
Author: What?
Fighters: IORI! QUICK! CHECK IF SHE'S SICK!
Author: What the! I'm not sick!
Benimaru: Maybe She has the coronavirus!
Author: That's not how the coronavirus goes! I just sneezed!
Iori: *Slaps* ARE YOU ALRIGHT, WOMAN?!
Author: Ow..IM ALRIGHT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!
Fighters: ...We wanted to see how angry you get!
Author: Slapping me, Eh?
Fighters: Uh oh....
Author: Grrr.....
Fighters: Don't even think about it...