Stop for Meet

8:30pm

I got out from the dojo and earned a bit of money, I had a bit of an appetite over some chocolate macaroons. So I went on my way to the bakery until someone poked my back...

"Hey."

"What the-"

It was Iori from the stadium, He stopped me from going to the bakery and then took me into an alley...

"So, Who are you?"

"Um...."

"What's Wrong? Why are you shy when I'm around, Huh?"

He made me shake a bit, What's his problem? Can't he let me go?

"Seems that your scared because of me, Do you think that I'm gonna hurt you?"

"Please, Let me go."

"Geez, Calm down. I'm not gonna even hurt you, So relax...."

"Yagami, Just please. You don't even respect no one here, So why don't you leave me alone?"

"Well, I'll let you go then. Take care of yourself for now, Like me who thinks I'm going to hurt you-

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"......I...I want to know about you...."

Iori smiled and then pat my head, He gave me a macaroon with a cat face on it. Why would he do that? He just left without saying a word, Just a smile and a pastry gift. I blushed and thinked about what he did, Everyone in Tokyo could fear him because of his mortal power and hate around.

I checked my watch and it was 9:10, I began running back to my home. I ate the cat faced macoroon and got ready to sleep, I turned the light off and closed my eyes.