Kacchow

Tenya Iida, from class 1a, attending the greatest hero academy anyone has ever known. He currently holds the title of class president and follows every rule U.A casts upon its students, of course he strives to reach above and beyond to make his family proud. so he can become another upholder for their heroic reputation.

And so he goes about life at school making sure things are being done properly, to walk about the halls being a role model to others. His future is bright, he knows this, and he's got a lot of time ahead of him too. 

However, there is something that he didn't expect to happen today, and really it's been happening for quite awhile now. Kaminari really won't stop nagging him about wanting to touch his engines. Honestly it's a pain in the neck, even when he does politely tell kaminari 'no,' he still comes right back around the next day and begs him until an imaginary vein pops in Iidas temple. 

So that's how Iida ended up in this position, kaminari calling for his class president and Iida jumping at the sound of his voice, knowing what is yet to come. He honestly doesn't want to entice his classmate even further by yelling at him, he knows that would just make it worse. So he stands his ground, emotionally that is, and clears his throat of his already seeping frustration. 

" absolutely not!" He says in a stern, frustrated voice. 

His plan to keep himself controlled has backfired, and now it just sounds like he's encouraging the electric one even more so. The opposite of what he wants. 

" Oh-c'mon man you didn't even know what I was going to say!" says kaminari as they both stand in the kitchen of their dorm building. 

Kaminari was hopeful, as if him not saying anything about it yet will get him somewhere. That's not going to happen, not on Iida's watch. So, again he stands his ground, this time making sure that the message gets across.

" I already know what you were going to ask and the answer! Is a straight up! No!" Iida says making sure he gets to his point in the right way as his hands are chopping the air.

But, yet again the frustration still lingers, except this time it is even more punctuated, so to speak. There it is again, kaminari didn't listen because of how Iida approached it the second time, which is no better than the first. 

" Oooh Iida pleeeaasse! I have been begging you ever sense I saw those engines! Please just let me try it.." Says kaminari cutting off his own sentence then extending one finger up in front of his face. 

"...Once! just once!" He finishes pleading to him like his life depends on it .

He knows what he's trying to do and it won't work, begging like that just to touch a place that is very sensitive and highly inappropriate! someone needs to set him straight and if it has to be Iida then so be it! 

" Kaminari do not make me use necessary precautions that are theoretically violent. Okay?!" Iida said one full breath. He said it so fast he didn't pick up on the air quickly escaping his lungs.

He needs to breath and process his feelings. He is getting too upset over this small incident that quite honestly has gotten way too out of hand. Iida pinches the bridge of his nose and inhales to regain some sort of sanity.

No one else was around them and he only came down here to make a small snack after reading for a while. little did he expect this to happen, Kaminari sneaking up on him just to beg with every fiber of his being. 

This is it. This is the part were Iida finally tells him 'no' for the umpteenth time and kaminari actually listens going back to his room. However as he is about to speak Kaminari cuts him off.