Exploding pipes

He set up a plan to play this game with his little Pikachu. That lightning bolt with his cute little nose and pretty pink cheeks when he catches a glimpse of Denki staring at him. The flutter of freckles along his cheeks, shoulders, and neck is barely noticeable. The way he looks so scared to make a move in their hero training, then slaps his face when he wants to wash the fear away.

The way his tiny body in comparison shifts in class to stay awake even though they are third years and all of them are 18 years old. It's one of the many things Iida wants his Denki to get through his head, to pay attention. Even if he has practically screamed into his ear to wake the fuck up.

Then there is their thing that they do, one where Iida educates the blond on everything to do with engine cleaning. The, 'do's-and-don'ts-of-engine-cleaning' with all five volumes he'd ordered off of amazon in hopes of getting back at the secret devil. To his surprise though, Denki seemed to be more curious than sexually aroused at the educated lesson. An unfortunate turn in his plan at that, though he never anticipated on giving up.

This time he upped his game by bringing in a video for them to watch on his laptop, sitting on his bed. Only the two of them with nobody around. Surely his Denki would start sweating up a storm by now, not that he was one to talk. Iida's glasses already started fogging up at the thought of watching a very explicit video with his crush, it was almost too much to handle.

He pressed play, just barely brushing Denki's warm finger with his own. It had him stuttering a very pitiful sorry to the other, Kaminari blushing slightly at it too, telling him that it's fine. Though it seemed their little moment didn't last long when the video started playing and a man's hand came into view with a pipe cleaner.

A pipe cleaner that made Iida's engines start steaming to life at the sight of it, not even touching the engine of the car yet. He could practically feel it in the deepest parts of his metal walls, leaking for it to go further. To tell his Denki to speed up the pace.

He hadn't realized he was holding in a breath at his fantasy when Denki patted his knee gently as if to check on him. The blond hairs fell damp around his face from the shower he had earlier when Iida passed him by, it him almost fainting over his fresh scent. He smiled to the class president in a reassuring way, though Iida didn't miss the way his pupils blew wide with lust just as he turned his attention back to the screen.

It was a small thing, but it was there. The score Iida had been looking for, making sure his plan was working and judging by the look on Kaminari's face, It was doing something. Something that made the blond smirk in an evil way as he watched with that curiosity still there. That smirk Iida had planted in his head over the past week trying to get himself off to it, the desperation he had built in his gut.

He had to shift in his position and rearrange his growing cock in his night clothes and also hide his excited engine all at the same time. Just as the video progressed to the pipe cleaner shoving its way into the large hole of the engine, cleaning it of any black dust that had caked itself in there, Kaminari put his hand on his thigh to which Iida was hyper aware of. It felt warm even under his shorts, digging into his fatty flesh. Going up and up and up until the mans hand in the video grabbed a hold of the car engine with a rag and slowly stroked the now wet and scruffy metal.

Just as his hand hovered over the space between Iida's engine and cock, untouching and all teasing. He had to hold back a whine as he pushed his glass up to his face hoping that the glare would hide his red face. Though it didn't stay in place forever when his denki suddenly plunged three fingers into his engine hole. He threw his head back glasses flying off to Neverland and hand on his mouth in consideration to not make noise.