Grease lightin'

There he sat in class, tapping his finger on the desk as he struggles to pay attention to Mr. Aizawa. What had happened last night was weighing on him like a ton of bricks. Even if he tried distracting himself with pointless things, he would still go back to thinking about kaminari. Even now as he is waiting for lunch to begin his mind still races.

He always does things in a proper order, from books, to friends, even brushing his teeth he always starts with the left side. But with this situation there is no 'proper order' and it's eating at him. And kaminari didn't looked fazed at all sitting there at his desk playing with his pencil. 

So on one hand, he wants to apologize to him about their uncomfortable interaction. However on the other hand, he had felt exposed and didn't like kaminari doing whatever he wanted with his engines. Though the lewd sounds he had made and kaminari's sexy face lingered in his head. Those images is what he couldn't stop remembering and each time he did, his dick grew harder and harder.

His finger tapping increases while his leg starts shaking. He scrunches his eyebrows forward going deep into thought. He couldn't see kaminari's intentions through all of this, because he had never seen that side of him before. So it opens up various doors of what the blond actually wants. 

He needs to make a decision instead of thinking about it so much, But what does he want for himself? All he sees a foggy cloud inside his mind preventing himself from seeing the truth. His truth. Is he pushing himself too much to decide?

A loud sound rang through his ears cutting off his thoughts. Lunch time. He didn't hear anything Mr. aizawa said! He then looks down at his notebook still on the empty page with the title saying 'Notes.' It just disappoints him looking at the blank page seeing no work done. This entire situation has distracted him from his academics, which is something he cares about immensely.

He then felt a tap on his shoulder starling him out of his thoughts yet again. He couldn't face kaminari yet, he wasn't ready for it. He still needs to get his emotions together first before at least facing the electric teen. He turns his head to see who it is as he is still on edge.

Midoryia! thank god he didn't have to face that situation yet.

" Hey Iida! Are you okay? I noticed you looked a bit nervous earlier." He said, smiling to him with a bit of worry behind it. holding his books with one had midoryia's face immediately shifts.

What's wrong? Why does his face look like that all of a sudden? Was his stress that obvious? He doesn't want to worry anyone about the situation he is in right now and quite frankly it's not a big deal. Still his own worry his always been a problem.

" Y-your sweating a lot Iida and you look pale. Do you need to see recovery girl?" Midoryia said with concern for his friend as he offers Iida his hand.

He looks at midoriya's extended hand that offers him assistance. If midoriya were to be in some way, apart of this situation as well, it might become a problem for everyone one around him. He deoesn't want to involve anyone with this issue, he'd probably just be a burden for those around him anyways. He doesn't believe any of this of is kaminari's fault at all either, he just wants to try and make things better in a more professional way.

" Ah.. n-no I'm... just hungry right now. I'll feel better after I've had some food ." Iida says doing his best to keep it together. 

" Ok good! I was worried there for a second but I'm glad your okay." Says midoriya as he retracts his hand back to his side.

Iida starts gathering his belongings, preparing to head towards the lunch room. Honestly, he's really thankful to have midoryia as a friend who genuinely cares about him. School is important, but his seriousness with it has always made people turn the other way. Not Midoriya, he accepts him for who he is, even when that serious side comes out.