Roaring thunder

Those fingers slide down his pipe, explore every nook and cranny of its hole just to go back and grab it with his hand to rub at the pipe fully. As if he is jerking off the thing like an actual dick. Steam is flowing out of his engines as they rumble to the amazing pleasure they are receiving.

This is what he founds himself doing after 11:30 pm with kaminari. He'll say it again and again until he can get it through his own head, that his crush is an actual sneaky sexy devil. It's appalling, sinister, manacle, and yet so delicious at the same time.

Once you've had a small taste of who kaminari actually is, you can't get enough of him. Maybe that's why he fell into this trap, thinking it was the right thing to do. Now here he is, getting his pipes rubbed by the worlds sexiest set of fingers working their magic.

He knows kaminari is able to hear his voice throughout the room, and the sensations he is receiving on his pipe isn't making it any easier on him either. 

The fact that he is allowing himself to melt completely under kaminari's touches, to feel a light flutter around his entire being. He wants to blame the blond for all of this, from the beginning to right now. It should be kaminari's fault for having such an odd fascination over a quirk and he really shouldn't have touched his calf without asking.

Kaminari's pursuit for his engines is not normal, it's not something that fits his personality. It's on an entirely different scale that only kaminari can understand.  Even though Iida wants to blame him for the way he feels, he knows its not his fault. 

Kaminari didn't make him do anything. It's not anybody else's fault but his own for having these emotions wafting in his heart. and he needs to accommodate for his own actions and be honest with himself. A least he can understand that much in this situation right now. 

His engines break him out of his thoughts when he hears them rumble even louder. That's crazy, he's never heard his engines make that sound before. It's like they have a mind of their own, almost like a cat. 

Kaminari is touching his engines as the rumbling sound continues. He can't open his eyes, no it's too embarrassing and frustrating. Just when he thought he could last for a little bit longer and hold it together, he felt kaminari's hand on his inner thigh.

" Iida, don't hide your voice now. I want hear you, to see all of you like this under my touch." Kaminari says as he strokes his inner thigh inching closer and closer to his crotch.    

He's panicking, losing his mind over this sex god of a human being. He knows kaminari is a pervert, but to be this good at taking care of him? He thought it would be the opposite and kaminari would be really bad at things like this. He was so very wrong.

He takes his shaking hands off of his mouth as his entire being trembles. He knows his face must look weird right now, and for kaminari above all people to see him like this. He starts to become hypersensitive to his surroundings.

Kaminari's arm is hooked under his leg, rubbing at his inner thigh as his other one is occupied with his very sensitive pipes that rumble loudly at the blonds touches. The possessiveness that lies behind the electric ones actions is such a sexy sight, his heart won't be able to handle it.

His touches are blissfully sweet, like a honey suckle in the middle of spring. Just at the crack of dawn with sweet juices running down it's stem. Kaminari is sweet yet aggressive, such a turn on with such power. Power that he never knew was there.

His eye's pierce through his own skull and to the tinder parts of his brain. Those hands of his dance around his pipes, always diving inside of the hole for more. He can read kaminari's face, hungry and wanting.