Iron Crushes Iron

Yang slowly rose from the ground, her Semblance activated. She saw Roman get sent flying into the pillars. She looked at the one who did this.

"Bowser?" Yang said uncertain.

"I'm Metal Bowser!!" Bowser corrected as roared, the sun reflecting off his metal body. "But I also said I was Professor Koopa!!" He berated the blonde.

He turned around and faces the Paladin, as it slowly rose from the ground. Roman was beyond furious at this point. First four teenage girls who have no business with him whatsoever and now he was dealing with a giant turtle monster made of metal.

"I don't know what the hell you are, but I'm going to make sure you never interfere with my business again!" Roman said.

"Good luck with that, candle head! I'm lighting you up!" Bowser opened his mouth for a fire blast.

"..."

"..."

"..."

But nothing came out.

He tried again and got the same result. He kept trying and trying for a full minute, yet no dice.

"Hey, what gives!!? Why can't I breathe fire!!?" Bowser said getting angry really quickly.

Ruby, Blake, and Weiss watched from afar. They saw their combat instructor take a new form. They all stared in awe, but then we're confused as he was trying to breathe fire but couldn't.

"Is everything okay Professor Koopa!?" Ruby asked with concern.

Before he could reply, he was pelted energy bullets fired from the mech's remaining hand.

"Like my cousin Koop Gummer used to say, 'Oh, I'm just dandy you stinkin' worms!'" He replied sarcastically, blocking the attack with his armored hands. "Make yourself useful and do something to help me smash this thing!!" He pointed to the robot. As he did, a small bolt of lightning shot out of his finger. It struck the glass of Roman's cockpit, cracking it.

Bowser looked at his fingers, electricity building at the tips. He smiled mischievously, as an idea began to form.

"Hey Berry-"

"Ruby" she corrected.

"Whatever, get over here I have an idea!" Bowser said.

The whole team went over to Bowser as he explained his plan to them. They thought it was crazy at first but then thought about some more. It might just be crazy enough to work.

"Just so you know, you are probably the most insane person I've ever met. That alone says something." Weiss said.

"Bah! I've went through worse. Trust me." Bowser said, old memories coming back to him.

He shivered slightly at the one time he was tricked by Fawful by making him eat very unhealthy food that got him fat and ended up stuck in his own floor.

"Anyways, let's do it! It's Showtime!!" He roared.

They got into position as the five splitter up, Ruby with Weiss and Bowser with Blake and Yang.

She got behind Bowser and grabbed him by the end of his metal tail. Another memory popped up in Bowsers head when he stole all the power stars and locked Mario's friends in the castle. It was, for lack of a better word, unpleasant.

"You know, I always wanted to throw your high and mighty self since the day I met you" said Yang with a wicked grin.

"Ha!! You wouldn't be the first nor the last!" He retorted.