7.

Lyra

I wipe my tears as I just finish watching my favorite drama for the third time. I huff and walk out the library and see kids rushing past me. I stand there confused when a girl from my class jogs by.

"Lyra all the decisions for the school activities are made and on the bulletin board! Let's go!" She says, grabbing my hand as she passes me.

We both push our way through and I scan the huge board for volleyball till my eyes land in it. I scan down the list to find Minji and I's names. I hum as I see Minji's name under JV team A. I start to frown when I don't see my name. I was about to stop looking when I spot my name under Varsity. My phone starts to buzz and I look down and see Minji calling me. I push out the crowd and answer the phone.

"Did you see it?! Did you see your name?! You're on varsity!" She shouts and I pull the phone away from my ear.

"I just saw it. Where are you at?" I ask as I head away from the loud crowd.

"I'm in the cafeteria. Come here." She says and hangs up.

I place my phone in my pocket and head to the cafeteria. Once I get there I sit in front of her and she holds her hand out for a high five.

"Let's go to your house and d tell your parents the good news!" She says and we get up.

"Why don't we stop at your house first? I'm sure you're parents would be happy!" I smile and she gives a small smile.

"I'm okay." She says declining the offer. I nod and she returns her big smile and grabs my head.

~~

"Come in Lyra we're waiting!" Taehyung shouts and I look from Minji to the computer screen with all seven members on the other side.

"I made varsity" I say in a tiny voice and they start to cheer.

"Send is your schedule and we'll try to make it to at least one of your games." Jin says and I nod.

"Okay!"

"I'm so proud of you baby." Jimin cheeses and Taehyung slowly turns to him and lounges in him, choking him.

"It's just a nickname! It's just a nickname!" Jimin shouts and Jin tries to pull Jimin away while Jungkook tries to pull Taehyung away.

"Thank you for congratulating me. I need to get my homework done so I will speak to you all later." Lyra says and the two stop playing around.

"Bye bye." They all day together and I wave before hanging up.

"They're cute." Minji says and I look at her and shake my head.

"I do like one of them though." I say and try not to smile."

"Who?"

"I'm not telling you." I say and she hums before getting up.

"It's getting late so I'll go. See you tomorrow."

"Let me send you off."

~~

As I was about to close my eyes to sleep my phone beeps. I look over at my phone and smile at the message Taehyung sent:

'Congrats on making Varsity. I promise to come to a game. Sleep well and I'll be home soon. Love you'