31.

Lyra

Lyra

I toss my phone onto the bed and sigh. Taehyung comes into the room and sits criss cross on my couch. He sets down both my and his cup noodles and starts to eat.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod and force a smile before sitting next to him and start to eat.

"I'm gonna miss you Taehyungie." I say and he hums as he finishes the food in his mouth.

"Don't worry. I'll call you and text you." He smiles and I smile.

"Thanks for not being open about me. I know it's for the best and I don't really want that attention on me." I say and he nods.

"Of course. Besides, I don't want guys looking at you." He says and I continue to eat with a smile.

"It's okay. I'm going to be an adult in a couple of months." I say and he shakes his head.

"You'll always be a kid to me." He says and I pout.

~~

As I laid next to Taehyung who was sleeping I couldn't help but think about the conversation between Jun and I. It hurts to even think he thinks that I like Hoseok. I don't. Yeah he's sweet and handsome and very considerate, I love Jun. I gave myself to Jun because I know he's the one.

I sigh and snuggle against Taehyung. He puts his arm around me and I close my eyes.

~~

I wake up to Taehyung finishing up his packing. He turns around and sees me awake. He smiles and walks over and kisses my head. I reach out and grab his shirt. He pouts seeing me upset and hugs me to him.

"I promise I'll contact you. I love you kid."

"Love you too." I whisper quietly and he kisses my head one more time before leaving.