58.

Minji

We all wave as Lyra boards her plane to go back home. I let out a sigh and Mrs. Kim flips the camera to her and gives a sad smile.

"You didn't tell her did you?" She asks and the nurse walks into my room with my lunch.

"I couldn't bring myself to do it. I can't tell her Mrs. Kim." I cry and wipe my tears.

"Alright alright. Would you like for me to tell her?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"I just need to find the right time to tell her."

"There is no right time for this type of news honey. You're just gonna have to bite the bullet." Mrs. Kim says and I slowly sit up.

"Alright."

~~~

I sat in the bed and just watch the basic cable channels. I felt the heavy weight weigh down on me as I start to think of ways to tell Lyra. I groan and put my face in my hands. I huff and start to eat.

Lyra

I was driven home by Mercedes and we head to the dorm. It was around three in the morning and I call in to all my classes for today. I am exhausted and I already know I won't be focused in my classes.

Once inside my room I lay down and immediately go to sleep. I don't wake up until the afternoon. I text everyone saying I made it back safely and relax. I get an Instagram notification and saw Jun had sent me a message. I ignore it and continue to relax. I smile when my mind comes to Hoseok and I send him a text. He was probably preforming right now.

I get up and head down to the main lobby. I sit in the lounge room and relax. I get another notification and see that it was Jun once more. I roll my eyes and lock my phone. Whatever he needed is not important.