Episode 1 - Charmed by Cole (Premiere)

Warnings: I don't own the rights to any of the characters from the hit TV show "Charmed" or the storylines related to the show those rights belong to original creator Constance M Burge.

15+ Moderate/Graphic Displays of Violence, Sexual Innuendos, Witchcraft and Potentially Triggering Scenes.

"So, what do you think of all the changes around here?" Raven Turner asked Paul as he walked into his office at the former Stevens and Summers law firm to see Raven sat behind her desk

"So, what do you think of all the changes around here?" Raven Turner asked Paul as he walked into his office at the former Stevens and Summers law firm to see Raven sat behind her desk. "Summers and Turner law just has a better fit to it don't you think?"

"No offense meant by this Raven but why are you in my office?" Paul wondered as Raven stood up from his desk and walked over to him. "Also, Turner is a bit of a sore point for me right now."

"I think that's because he doesn't like me sister." Cole said to Raven as he shimmered into the office. "Does he know about all the changes?"

"What's all the changes?" Paul asked Raven, ignoring Cole.

"Well my brother got in touch with me over this law firm knowing they'd go broke if someone didn't intervene and I wanted to be my own boss but..." Raven began to tell Paul.

"I helped finance all this so it's technically Summers, Turner and Turner except the third Turner is silent." Cole butted in knowing Paul would be furious by this news.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Paul snapped at them both before turning his attention to Cole. "It's bad enough you're never out of my house because of your frankly strange friendship with my son and now you're never going to be away from my work."

"Paul I can promise I will be making sure my brother is well and truly silent." Raven promised Paul.

"Save it," Paul replied to her. "I should've known not to trust Cole Turner's sister."

"It's not Summers and Turner," Raven responded by rolling her eyes. "It's Halliwell and Turner."

"I bought out both partners so you two could run this place although I'm starting to think I should've have been so kind." Cole told a shocked Paul.

"Wait what? You mean I'm a senior partner at my own law firm?" Paul questioned Cole, not quite believing what he heard. "Why would you do that for me?"

"It's more for Drake you're the main source of income in the Halliwell Manor with his strip career going bust and him now being a full-time father and although P3 is a long running family establishment it's not exactly making you guys millionaires." Cole explained to the eldest Halliwell.

"See that should make me feel warm towards you and everything but now I'm more worried than ever." Paul admitted to Cole before turning his attention to Raven. "Come on their friendship is weird right?"

"We were born and raised in the Underworld we don't know the meaning of weird." Raven laughed.

"Oh my god I'm literally running a law firm with two demons." Paul said in shock.