Episode 7 - Spellbound Behind Bars

Warnings: I don't own the rights to any of the characters from the hit TV show "Charmed" or the storylines related to the show those rights belong to original creator Constance M Burge.

15+ Moderate/Graphic Displays of Violence, Sexual Innuendos, Witchcraft and Potentially Triggering Scenes.

Returning home to find his murdered father and aunt in the foyer of the Halliwell Manor would've been more than traumatic for anyone never mind someone who had already witnessed the death of his adoptive parents and his birth mother and things wer...

Returning home to find his murdered father and aunt in the foyer of the Halliwell Manor would've been more than traumatic for anyone never mind someone who had already witnessed the death of his adoptive parents and his birth mother and things were made worse when Drake was arrested by the police wrongly charged with the murder of Paul and Pan Halliwell luckily his daughter Lilah never witnessed any of this and was currently with her mother Cindy the only comforting factor in a terrible situation that had well and truly left Drake feeling broken.

Through the worst times of his life Drake Black always had one person by his side his best friend Lacey Morgan-Halliwell but after killing her wife and brother in law's assassin she had been kind of lacking when it came to communication leaving Drake alone behind bars with no word on getting out as he began to believe he was going to spend the rest of his life in a maximum security prison for a crime he never committed fearing he'd never see his daughter again.

Drake sat within the courtyard of the maximum-security prison he found himself imprisoned by as he sat on the cold ground with his legs crossed and eyes closed attempting to meditate and picture himself anywhere but there without accidentally blinking there at the same time.

Sure Drake had the power to leave at any moment but he knew if he did that would raise far too many questions leaving him with no choice but to stay put and hope the elders would find a magical solution to make all this go away knowing that even if he got out of his prison there'd be no way of bringing back his father or aunt no matter how much he wished they weren't gone.

"Yeah I wouldn't do that if I were you this is my first bit of peace since I got dumped in this hell hole and if you try disturbing it you will deeply regret it." Drake warned Joey Kane and his prison gang as he opened his eyes to see them approaching.

"I don't know what your doing here but move it along to somewhere else." Joey told the Halliwell hybrid as Drake stood up to face Jake and his friends.

"Yeah I don't take answers from anybody let alone some thug who needs a pose to bark orders at everybody." Drake snapped at him.

"You've got an awful big mouth, but I doubt you're half as dangerous as they say." Joey said while pulling a makeshift shiv out of his pocket.

Joey charged at Drake with his makeshift shiv in his hand only for Drake to quickly kick it out of his hands before kicking Joey to the ground as Drake proceeding in fighting with Joey's prison gang leading to Drake flooring each one of them with ease proving he was more than able to take them all without any weapons other than himself.