Episode 6 - The Death of The Charmed Ones (International Fanworks Day Special)

Warnings: I don't own the rights to any of the characters from the hit TV show "Charmed" or the storylines related to the show those rights belong to original creator Constance M Burge.

15+ Moderate/Graphic Displays of Violence, Sexual Innuendos, Witchcraft and Potentially Triggering Scenes.

Paul Halliwell was working late one night at Halliwell and Turner typing away on his laptop while sat behind his desk in his office when suddenly a picture of himself, Pan and Drake who was holding Lilah placed on his desk in a frame fell of the d...

Paul Halliwell was working late one night at Halliwell and Turner typing away on his laptop while sat behind his desk in his office when suddenly a picture of himself, Pan and Drake who was holding Lilah placed on his desk in a frame fell of the desk and smashed causing Paul to stand up from his chair and walk over to pick up the pieces of the broken frame only for the eldest Halliwell to be hit by a premonition.

In Paul's premonition he saw Drake walking into the dining room of the Halliwell Manor looking alarmed as he saw the window in there smashed and covered with blood before turning to look at a table which was covered in broken glass from the window as Drake continued walking through the dining room only to break down in tears and horror when he oversaw Paul and Pan's lifeless and bloody bodies laying on the floor of a blood soaked foyer before Paul's horrifying premonition came to an end.

"Oh no this can't be good." Paul mumbled to himself before accidentally cutting his hand on a piece of glass from the broken photo frame he attempted to clean up as Raven knocked on the door before walking into Paul's office.

"Ouch what happened in here? Pretty quiet for a demonic attack." Raven joked before becoming alarmed by the look of horror on Paul's face. "Paul what is it? Are you okay?"

"No, I don't think I am or at least I don't think I'm going to be." Paul replied.

That same night Drake walked into the currently not ruined dining room of the Halliwell Manor wearing old pajamas and a face mask while chowing down on a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream only to be left stunned to see Dermot sitting at the table clearly waiting to see him.

"What the bloody hell are you doing in my house?" Drake asked his boss before ripping his own face mask off causing him to let out of small scream of pain as he threw the remains of the face mask onto the dining table.

"I must admit despite the horrifying image in front of me the Halliwell Manor is even more stunning up close." Dermot replied while snickering away at Drake's current state.

"Yeah that didn't answer my question buddy!" Drake snapped as he put his ice cream and spoon down on the dining table.

"I need you and the fellow charmed ones' assistance with a certain situation I've found myself in so if you could hurry along, get changed and get the others I'd be very grateful." Dermot told the Halliwell hybrid.

"Yeah you see the thing is my dad's working late for the third night in a row and my aunt is currently on honeymoon with my best friend so if you're looking for the charmed ones then I'm afraid your out of luck." Drake took pleasure in telling his boss.