~Higher~

One of the baggys fell out and I picked up off the floor. I picked it up and stared at it. 

                                                                                    ~Flashback~

Me:*breathes heavily* No no why'd you pull out

Colson:*heaving* Hold on

He went over to the dresser and picked up a bag of cokes. He came over to me kneeling between my legs. 

Me:*smiles* What are you doing?

Colson:*smirks* Stay still

He poured a line on my belly setting the bag aside and he sniffed the line off my belly and licked off the residue and it sent chills down my spine. 

Colson:*smirks* I love...how I affect you

He pressed his thumb against my sensitive clit and moved it in small circles. 

Me:Daddy please

He smirked and kissed me wrapping his free hand around my throat. He broke the kiss looking in my eyes. 

Colson:Be patient

He pulled his hand away from my heat and put more pressure on my throat. For a few seconds until I felt like I was going to suffocate and then, he let go. It was an instant relief of endorphins and moans flew out of my mouth. 

                                                                   ~End Of Flashback~

Colson:Ki?

I looked up and saw Cols standing infront of me. 

Me:What

Colson:What are you doing?

I realized I was still holding the bag and I put it in the safe and closing it realizing a familiar pit was building in my belly.

Me:I wasn't gonna- do anything

Colson:What were you doing?

Me:I was thinking...about paris

I felt him stand directly behind me. 

Colson:About what...

He trailed off

Me:The last night

He slid his hands in my shirt.

Me:I just haven't- haven't gotten high in awhile

He slid his hands in my sweats.

Me:And I'm not talking about drugs

Cols kissed my neck and my breath caught in my throat. 

Colson:Then who am I to deny you that high

The Next Day

I woke up and got out of bed walked to my room. I showered and got dressed.  I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I got myself a glass of water and chugged it. 

knock knock

I set my glass down and walked to the door. I unlocked it and opened it and there was no one there. Just a box addressed to me, I walked out to the mailbox grabbing the mail and I left the box in my room and went down to the kitchen looking at the rest of the mail. I went on my computer checking emails and responding. Casie came down and we left, I dropped her at school then went to a coffee shop. I walked out of the coffee shop and there was an envelope under my windshield wiper I grabbed it and got in my car. I set my coffee down and opened it.