Seven ~ You HAve To Stay By My Side

"Yibo! I need your help!" Said Xiao Zhan when Yibo drove him home.

"What is it?" Yibo asked without stop looking at the front.

"I have a patient," said Xiao Zhan.

"Then?" Asked Yibo again.

"She has a kidney failure."

"Oh-kay...!"

"She needs to remove one of her kidney immediately."

"Then ask the patient and  family's agreement to do the operation."

"I have!"

"Did they decline?"

"No! They are agreed."

"Then what's the problem?"

"They are not come from the wealthy family, I guess..." Xiao Zhan mumbled the words, dropping his gaze on his knees.

Yibo glanced at him for a second.

"They can collect some charity from other people by telling the people that their child needs a surgery but they're lack of expenses to pay..!" Said Yibo with a monotonous voice.

Xiao Zhan gasped and snapped his head to look at Yibo who had a calm face and focus on the road.

"How can you say that?? If I could ask them to do like what you just say, then I don't need to talk to you and ask for your help!" Xiao Zhan was pissed off.

"So what do you want me to do?" Asked Yibo still in calm tone.

"You are the surgeon!" Xiao Zhan snapped.

"That is right." Yibo replied, still without looking at Xiao Zhan, because he was sure if he looks in a distance like this where he couldn't stay away from him, he won't resist to grabbed the pediatrician's face and smashed his lips with his.

"Don't act stupid, Yibo...!"

Yibo sighed. He clutched his fingers on the steering wheel, because he couldn't hold back his desire toward the other man. But Xiao Zhan who noticed it thought  otherwise.

"Why are you angry??" Xiao Zhan snapped.

"I'm not!" Yibo raised his voice!

"You are!" Xiao Zhan accused him.

"How do you know?" Yibo asked,.pursing his lips into a thin line.

"You raise your voice at me and you clenched your hands on the wheel tightly!" Xiao Zhan said

"Really, Xiao Zhan?" Yibo glared at Xiao Zhan with a smirk.

"Hey! You're smile finally!" Cried Xiao Zhan and he laughed.

"I'm not!" Yibo looked away immediately. He really couldn't resist with this silly beauty in front of him. Especially his bunny smile.

"Don't care! You have to help me!" Xiao Zhan huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You are really like a female with her mood swing..." Yibo mumbled, earned the offend look from Xiao Zhan. Yibo didn't bother it. He continued to talk: " You scold me, then you laugh. A second later you sulk. Do you think I'm your husband?"

Xiao Zhan's mouth was wide agape. He wanted to shout at Yibo, but he lost his words.

"You...! Hmph!" Xiao Zhan lost his words, so he only able to huff. He concentrated to look at the front, didn't bother with Yibo who kept stealing a few glances at him.