Thirty-Eight ~ Broken

The heart has broken into pieces. The worst crime in a relationship was a betrayal. It could bring the relationship to nowhere, but the destruction. Even the victim had forgiven the culprit, everything won't be the same again. Even though they decided to maintain the broken relationship, there would always lacking something that used to be there. It won't be easy for Xiao Zhan to forgive Yibo. It's way too hurt. Xiao Zhan decided to betray what his heart was screaming at himself, then went to keep trusting the male that he believed loves him. He even still betrays his heart when his eyes captured the thing he supposed to not witness. It hurts him badly until his bone could feel the pain by seeing this.

The man that dragged him into this world suddenly stabbed him with the most venomous sword in the universe. Lies and betrayal. He could feel his soul has flown away from his body when he saw Yibo was so enjoying the make-out season with his so-called old crush. The moans of pleasure and the eyes full of lust...

Now he doubted that Yibo took him because he loved him. He knew very well that he got a fine feature to be everyone's beloved. He has a cute and beautiful face, soft-hearted, gently action, polite and friendly to everyone, a little bit childish and spoilt. That was why Yibo attracted to him. And Yibo hadn't had a lot of experience to vent his lust since he was broken from Arthur's rejection. And when he found Zhan as an adorable person, his heart was hooked by Xiao Zhan's innocent cuteness.

"I think he only wants to use my body for his sexual needs..." said Xiao Zhan, when Zhuo Cheng came into his room once he saw Xiao Zhan burst into the pediatric and ran to his office. Fortunately, the clinic had no patients that afternoon. The nurses went to the hospitalized patients to do a routine check-ups. There was only Nurse Ouyang was in charge to stay at the counter.

"Why don't you move out of the house? Give yourself a space to distance him for a while until you feel better and ready to accept his betrayal and forgive him..." suggested Zhuo Cheng.

"forgive him?' Xiao Zhan raised his brows as a disapproval at Zhuo Cheng's statement.

"Well... Forgive him doesn't mean you have to get back together with him, right?" Zhuo cheng corrected his errors.

Xiao Zhan didn't respond to Zhuo Cheng's words. He was spacing out. He was thinking about how he would leave Yibo when he was deeply in love with his traitor boyfriend. Would he be able to stay away from the gorgeous statue that captured his heart until he willingly left his perfect girlfriend only to be with the man who had the cold gaze and now the cold heart too?

"Xiao Zhan!" yelled Zhuo Cheng, when Xiao Zhan was never listening to him, kept calling.

"Huh? What did you say?" Xiao Zhan back to his senses and looked up at Zhuo Cheng.

"I said... Did you decide to stay anywhere after you leave that stone's house?" asked Zhuo Cheng.

"Ummm... Maybe hotel..." mumbled Xiao Zhan, lowered his face.

"What? Why hotel? if you don't have one, you can stay with me temporarily. well, my flat is not so big, but ... You know! It's a bachelor's house with no one help me to tidy up...!" said Zhuo Cheng, grinning uncontrollably.

"Zhuo Cheng... You are a doctor..." Xiao Zhan frowned.

"Doctor also a human, ma?" Zhuo Cheng scowled.

"Do you want to make him as your maid, Hor? Dr. Xiao! Don't go to his flat! His flat is sucks! He threw the dirty underwear anywhere, and his cooking skill is sucks! If he cooking will end up he destroying the whole kitchen!" Rui Eun who eavesdropping from the ajar door came into the room.

"WTF! Why are you even here?" Zhuo Cheng startled when he saw Rui Eurn.

Xiao Zhan looked at both his friend doctor and the nurse with a suspicious look.