The Party

After everyone's school time was over, they all ran out of the school. The people who got invited didn't go home, but instead sneaked over to Darla's house. Meanwhile, in the Loud house, Lola was getting ready for the party. She dusted her gown, practiced her walking when walking into Darla's house, brushed her hair very neatly, and then powdered her face.
Then, Lana came into the room, seeing that Lola now was clearing her throat and practicing to sing happy birthday.
"Uhhh.. What are you doing, Lola? It isn't bedtime yet." Lana said.
"I know that Lana. I'm just getting ready for everything else and then I'm going to curl my hair. I'm going to a birthday party." Lola said.
"Aw, can i come? Who will be there?" Lana asked.
"I don't think it's in your league, Lana. There's princessy stuff. The girl having the party used to be a Hollywood princess, you know." Lola said.
"Hmmm.." Lana said, hesitantly, and walked out the door.
Lola sighed in relief, because of getting rid of Lana from intruding the party and ruining Lola's time. Then, Lola curled her straight hair at the ends, and then she sneaked out of the house and to Darla's house, without anyone noticing. After all, she had 9 other siblings, and she was sure that the people who have her personality in her family would wanna go to the party.
It was still afternoon, and Lola got into the party. Lola saw Darla's room, with lots in it and Darla sitting on her own with a very fancy outfit on, being treated like a queen. Also, there was music playing on a pink radio beside the bed.
Lola went in Darla's room.
"Oh, hello, Lola, you made it!" Mary said, walking towards Lola.
"We were just figuring out what game to play."
"I still can't get over the fact that you look 5 years old, but you're actually 14." Lola said.
"It's a condition!" Mary said.
"Loa! Loa!" Paige said, running over to Lola.
"You made it! You made it! What do you think we should pay?" Paige asked Lola.
"We should probably have a beauty pageant. We can walk on Darla's bed, if she allows us! If not, we'll do it in Mary's room! I hear her room is bigger than Darla's." Lola said.
"We're not allowed to go in Mary's room. She says it's private. I don't know what she means by that." Darla said.
Paige looked confused by what Darla said, and just wanted to go in the room more now.
"Why not play wif dollies? They are cute. I like the girl in the dark blue skirt." Grace said.
"Good deal Grace! I want to pay with Little Miss Muffit doll." Paige said.
"I call playing with the Darla Doily doll!" Darla said, and grabbed the Darla Doily doll. Mary grabbed the Muffet doll and the Perfection doll for Paige and Grace. Then, they started all playing, while everyone else played a game in Darla's room.
After that, Mary decided to watch TV. But when she turned it on, the news came.
"Hello and welcome to the Afternoon News Wut'sNew4U!" The news man said, smiling.
"Oh, he's so stupid looking. This is the most immature news channel I've watched since I was five." Mary said.
"It is 2:52 P.M.! The afternoon!Today's news, we will be saying lots of missing kids! Let's start out with the ones that were kidnapped. Holly Day. She was kidnapped by a short little man. What he wanted to do was force her to watch him dance while he was eating gingerbread cookies on the table, for payback because she mocked him for not getting any gingerbread cookies in Christmas of 2012. That was when she was kidnapped. What a weird little kidnappery! Amirite? Yep!!!" The news man said.