kevin?!

(Sam pov)

(Texting)
Sam=s
Kevin=k

K:I need you to come over
S:why
K:I will tell you when you get here
S:OK im on my way
K: k
(Done with texting)
Sam's pov
I walk in Kevin's new house (the crack house) and i immediately see a worried Kevin walking around the living room. What's wrong I ask still confused. I-i brought home a child. WHAT?! What do you mean you brought home a child! I yell. I was walking and saw this little girl pass out so I grabbed her and I brought her home and- wait… where is this child kevin! I yell not noticing how loud my voice got until I herd a quiet "excuse me" me and Kevin turn around to see a little kid standing on the stairs. there was a sudden awkward silence before I decide to ask "what's your name"…umm amor I smile remembering what that word meant "my name's Sam" I tell her her nodding her head "where are you parents." dead. my smile vanishes at her answer "so… who takes care of you" no one. "Kevin can I speak to you outside" yeah sure. What do you plan on doing with this child. I see him immediately look at the ground. Well I was wondering if you would take you could take her…his eyes immediately look up with a little bit of hope. Fine I'll take her. really. Yeah really. We walk back into the house to see her waiting on the step for us. I smile and walk up to her "how would you like it if you lived with me" I see her look at me hesently before whispering "are you going to h-hurt me" once again my smile disappears just as quick as it came. Of course not I would never. I see her look up again and say "do you promise" holding out her pinkie giggling at the end. I bring my pinkie out and cross it with hers.
I promise.

More solbake stuff will be in the next chapter.