i tried 🤣

Sam's pov
I unlock my apartment and walk in amor behind me.  I hear a quiet "woah" come from the little girl looking at my LED lights hanged around my living room. I'm gonna call two of my friends over I tell the little girl. The little girl slowly walks up to me making a come-to-my-height motion. I go down to one knee as the little girl whispers in my ear "are they going to hurt me" my heart shatters at this question as I hug her whispering "no they won't". I feel her nod her head on my shoulder. Are you tired I ask starting to stand up. She nods her head again before yawning. you can sleep in here I tell her showing her my room. OK I hear her say before laying down on the bed dropping her backpack that I only just noticed on the floor. I turn off the light before telling her if she needs anything I'll be in the living room. quietly shutting the door I walk to the couch before texting in our friend group chat.
S:Jake and Colby can you guys come over.
C:why
S: I'll tell you when you get here
J and c:k
A couple seconds later I hear knocks on my door. "come in" I yell trying to be quite. The two most handsome men walk i- SAM stop thinking this way. Ever since me and Kat got in to our big fight I been thinking really weird. SAM I hear I snap out of my thoughts seeing Colby now snapping his fingers in front of my face. Yeah I say "why are we here" I hear Jake perk up. Oh yeah sorry. I say already feeling blush creep up my face. you guys are my best friends I can trust you guys with anything right. I see both Jake and Colby nod their heads. Well……um…I smile before looking both of them in the eyes "have you guys ever thought of being a dad."