i

"Sam what did you do" they both say in unison. Kevin gave me this little girl and she doesn't have any parents and I'm closer to you two then anybody else here so I was wondering if you guys would help me raise her. I tell them suddenly getting a wave of anxiety. Butitisokayifyoudontwanttoiunderstandijus-  "hey hey it's okay" I hear Jake say gently. Where is the little girl?  Colby asks softly. "in my room" I respond looking at the ground. can we see her Jake asks starting to get a little excited. "Yeah I can go get her" I say starting to get up. I walk into my room seeing a wide awake girl sitting there. Hey do you want to come meet those two friends I said I invited. Sure she said smiling. I walk out holding the little girl hand and I swear for a quick second I saw jealously in Colby eyes but I ignore it sitting down amor sitting down next to me. What's your name Jake asks in a soothing voice. out of everyone Jake is diffently the best at talking to kids. "Amor" she said still looking at the ground. love? Yeah that's what my mom named me before…before she died. I see Colby ingulf her in a hug seeing that she had a tear rolling down her cheek. "Hey Colby Jake can I talk to you guys outside" they both nod before walking towards the door Jake holding it open for us. So will you help me take of hope. I say starting to breathe heavy again. The Cotton candy hair boy was first to hug me the brunette shortly after. Of course b-sam Jake says.
Jake's pov
Crap Jake you almost blew your cover. I've always loved the blondie and brunette. It's bad enough to fall in love with your best friend but but loving BOTH of you best friends not to mention one of them has a girlfriend that has to beat some record. I get pulled out of my thoughts hearing Sam say "you can stop hugging me now". I pull off of Sam my blush bright red. I see Sam chuckle before saying you guys my as well stay here pizza night start in 10 mins.we walk in to see amor sleeping on the couch. Awwww I hear Colby say.  Jake can you put amor in my room. Sure.
10 mins later.
Colby pov
Everyone's here except Katrina and Brennen. Katrina is getting off work now and Brennen said he would pick up Kat must her car broke down. Sammy decided to tell everyone early before anyone gets drunk. Can I have everyone's attention Sammy yells standing on top of the counter in the Kitchen. Everyone looks toward Sam. Kevin found a little girl on the streets earlier today and me Jake and Colby has decided to adopt her… I see Tara and devyn start squealing. So where is   the baby Gunther corey asks. Almost on que a little girl walks out of my room. Devyn and Tara both runs to amor asking her things like what's your name? How old are you? What do you like to do? What kind of music do you like? Ect.
Amor pov
I wake up hearing "baby Gunther"
I decided to investigate. I slowly walk out of um what's his name someone's room. I immediately see two girls run toward me. I immediately throw my hands up yelling please don't hurt me unintentionally falling backwards. Already crying.
Sam's pov
I see everyone stare in shock before Jake and Colby run up to her.
Jake's pov
Hey hey there not going to hurt you I would never bring anyone who would hurt you. I whisper while Colby hugs her. She immediately calms down as she stands back up. Sorry for overreacting I didn't mean to. devyn
Is the first to hug her then Tara right after.im sorry for startling you. It's fine. After the incident everything went back to normal.everybody was happy. Everything was okay.
Until they show up.