Can't sleep

Sals pov:      
            "Woah hey didn't see ya there Sally," Larry said as he pulled a blanket up to cover himself. "You came quicker than I thought." I chuckled a bit and took one of his shirts out of his dresser and threw it at him. "Clothe yourself boy!" We both laughed it off and plopped ourselves on the beanbags laying on the floor.
              "So what do you wanna do, watch a movie or something?" Larry asked. "Sure what'd ya got?" "I found this really cheesy movie at a garage sale." "Let's do it." He popped in the movie and it started with really bad pop music and teens dancing, this movie was going to be terrible.

~time skip~

              Larry fell asleep about halfway through the movie and I couldn't get back to sleep. Everything was spinning and warbling, I needed a drink. I slowly got up and waddled into the kitchen opening the refrigerator door and poring myself a drink. I was slightly startled when I heard a sound come from behind me, but to my relief, it was just Larry wondering what I was doing still up at five in the morning.
"Hey dude you good, I heard some noises from the kitchen and realized you were gone." Was I that loud? I guess I didn't notice. "Oh sorry, I didn't know I was being loud." "No it's cool I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. I got a text from Mom, she's out fixing a sink or something. You wanna jam?" "Hell yea!"
We went back to the room and Larry immediately put on Sanity's Fall on the boom box radio. Soon enough we were head banging to the beat of the music like there was no tomorrow.
After a while of thrashing around I felt something come loose but didn't realize what it was until I felt a cold air hit my bare face.

Oh my goodness thank you so much for reading my story! I can't believe 5 actual people took the time out of their day to read this. Once again thank you. If you have any comments or suggestions please leave them down below! 😁☺️