Chapter 7

(FULL BOOK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON for only 99 cents https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084FL1CVK)

CHAPTER 7

AMETHYST

"Damn, Amethyst, just stay right here," Sin commanded as if I was actually going to move from the position I was currently in.

My head was pounding and it felt like I had been spun in a million circles. I knew how to hold my liquor but I was beginning to think that I had drunk way too much. Hell, I didn't have to pay for any of it. Therefore, I kept the drinks coming one after another.

"Here." I handed Sincere my purse. He fished around for my keys then jogged up the steps to my house to unlock the door. It seemed like he as gone forever, because I began to drift off into a drunken slumber.

I felt a light tug before I was hoisted up into the air. The scent of his cologne tickled my nose as I laid my head on his chest. I had no clue that he was so strong. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sluggishly opened my eyes to glance up at him. He didn't even notice that I was gawking at him.

God, he is so sexy!

"Are you okay?" He asked as I began placing soft kisses on his neck.

He looked so good that I just had to do it. I ignored his question and continued to suck on his neck. He laid me down on the bed and we locked eyes. I couldn't read his facial expression.

My panties were soaking wet and my pussy desperately needed to be touched so I hoped that he could read that from me without me actually having to say it.

"You drank entirely too much." He chortled as if something was funny.

"I know...you are not talking." He was drunk as hell the night of Nas's wedding so I didn't know why the tables being turned was so funny to him. "Can you just help me get out of this dress please?"

I stood up and he did as he was told by unzipping me.

My dress hit the floor and I stepped out of it seductively. Luckily I had put on an actual matching bra and panties set tonight. It was new and one of my favorite colors; yellow. The bra supported my perky breasts quite nicely if you asked me and they were definitely ready to play. His, low, eyes roamed over my body slowly.

All kinds of thoughts swirled around in my head.

Girl, can you imagine seeing his big, fat, and long dick again? I thought to myself, biting my bottom lip in the process.

"You see something you like?"

Wow Amethyst that was bold.

"Ame you're drunk. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

"So you're saying I'm wrong?" I stepped a little bit closer to him and began to twirl my fingers around the zipper on his pants

He smirked. He was so cocky and I loved it.

He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "I'll stop by tomorrow to check on you alright, love?"

Who was he trying to fool by acting like he didn't want to stay? Did he really think that he was just going to dip and leave me here in my bra and panties all lonely, hot, bothered, and horny?

Sincere then attempted to place a soft kiss upon my cheek but I turned my head causing his kiss to land on my lips of course. He chuckled. "Love, I swear if I don't leave now––."