🥀Jung Hoseok ~ JHope🥀

🥀~ 14/02/2020

Character : Jung Hoseok x reader
Warning : Smut, oral sex, anal, vaginal penetration.
Word count : 2k+

Sitting on the couch I play with my curly hair watching every second go by

Sitting on the couch I play with my curly hair watching every second go by. When would he get here? I could feel butterflies fluttery through me, the nervousness was so intense I couldn't tell if I was excited. The slam of a car door sends me flying up to a quick stand. Too afraid to peek out the window, I stand near the door and breathe deeply. I hear a knock at the door and the anticipation surges throughout my body. My shaking hand and sweating palm reaches out and grasps hold of the door knob. One last breath gives me courage to open the door. I gaze up at him, almost as if I'm in a trance, unsure of what to do or say. Standing there it's hard if not impossible to notice that he was just as nervous.

Almost as if I was a blind man finally able to see I lunged forward wrapping my arms around him and squeezing him tightly into a hug, adding a peck on the cheek. I pull him inside my house and lead him to my room where we both collapse on my bed. Sitting across one another we begin a conversation. As the night grows late our positions switch around to finally a back to back. My back leaning against his, and his head against mine.

The footsteps of my mother coming towards my door tells us that it's time for him to leave my house. She pokes her head inside and confirms our theory. Before he leaves I give him a couple kisses and another tight hug. In front of my mother I tell him that I will so him tomorrow, though we both knew otherwise. He walks out of my house into the cold night air and step inside his car. From the window I watch he drive off to his hotel. I walk back into my room and slip into a night gown. I find my purse and add a few items for when the time comes.

I turn off my light and hop into bed, turning the alarm my cell phone has on. I lay in bed awhile thinking about what we had talked about, and what was still to come. My eyes begin to close and i drift off into a light sleep. What seems like moments later, though it was really hours, my alarm went of causing me to jolt up. I find my bag and grab my phone. Quietly opening my window i slide outside and look around. I see his car parked on the corner and jog over to it.

Almost instantaneously I begin to feel little droplets of water coming from the sky. I jump inside his car and close the door. I lean over and kiss him, then wrap myself around his arm and setting my head on his shoulder. We drive back to his hotel and find a place to park. By the time we arrive there the light rain turned into a massive down-pour. I get out of the car feeling my clothes becoming soaked, waiting for him to join me. When he steps out we ran straight inside the hotel and wander up to his room. When we reach the door I felt my limbs shivering from the cold air hitting my wet body.

I immediately undress and crawl under the covers into a little ball. He locks the door and undressing as well setting himself down beside me. My body clings to his trying to get a much contact as possible so i can cover myself in his warmth. Almost fully on top of him I rest my head onto his chest and listen to the beating of his heart as my eyes slowly start to drop shut.