🥀 Gong Ji-Cheol 🥀

🥀~ Not my Doctor

Disclaimer 🥀 : Erotic dream, naive virgin, older guy, doctor, unprotected sex

I was sitting in the doctor's office, patiently waiting in the room for my doctor. The nurse had left about ten minutes ago, and I just finished changing into my dressing gown. I had just started rubbing my arms, trying to warm up when the door opened and in walked ... not my Doctor.

"Hello Ms. Davis, I am Doctor Gong Ji-Cheol, I am sorry to tell you but your doctor, Doctor Philips just had a family emergency come up. If you are uncomfortable with me being your doctor, I can have the nurses reschedule your appointment."

"No," I said softly, "this is fine. I mean... I am fine with you..."

"Very well, it seems like this is for a full check up, let us begin. I am going to listen to your lungs, please breathe in deep," he said as he places the cold circle of his stethoscope onto my back.

After a few times of moving it around he stood in front of me.

"Now, I am going to check your heart beat," he said as he ran his hand in the front, under my gown. His sleeve rubbed up against my nipple as he placed the stethoscope down to listen to my heart. My sharp intake of breath could have been heard from the cold metal touching my skin, not his sleeve. But he seemed to know, because as he moved his arm to move the placement of the stethoscope, his sleeve rubbed me again, and I could feel my nipple reacting to it.

"Are you okay Ms. Davis?" he asked as he looked down at me, a smug smirk clear on his face.

"Just fine Doctor," I said back as he agonizingly slowly pulled his arm out, his sleeve and then the cold metal brushing both nipples. I couldn't help it as my body arched a little into the teasing touch.

"Now, I need you too lay back as I check your breast for any lumps," he said as he gently put a hand to my shoulder and laid me backwards.

Then he walked to my side and nodded at me to take my left shoulder of the gown off.

"Please place your arm and hand above your head and relax," he said before he cupped my breast and started to basically massage it.

I didn't know how to react, but when his thumb brushed my nipple, I couldn't help by take a sharp intake of breath. And he kept doing that, light brushes at my nipple, causing my breathing to become slightly ragged.

"Other sleeve," he said as he stopped and moved to the other side of me. "And leave that side uncovered please," he said as I went to cover it.

I did as he said and as I lay my other arm above my head, he cupped my breast again, and his thumb started to brush my nipple. But what happened next was unexpected as he brought his mouth to my nipple and lowered his lips around it. I gasped and my body arched into him as a moan escaped my body.