🥀Doh Kyung-soo🥀

🥀~Sweet road trip

Disclaimer: public sex

My sandals click lightly against the tiled floor of the hotel. The two of us are silent. This is the second long-distance trip that Kyungsoo and I have been on together, and you would think we would have learned about those little things called airplanes by now.

The car ride sounds like fun until you've actually been sitting in the car for hours on end. After a while all there is, is soreness and frustration, two things that are not necessarily easy on a relationship.

The night in the hotel together has more or less fixed any arguments we got into on the way, or at least the ones we weren't over in two seconds flat. We get over things quickly, but we arent invincible.

We make our way through the massive lobby and he hands our room key over to the receptionist. I move to lace my fingers into his newly free hand, but he gently pulls away.

Still frustrated with me, I guess.

I can't help but feel a sharp stab of rejection in my chest. He glances over at me before leaning down and gently kissing my forehead.

Oh...we're fine then? He must just not want to go through it again. Can't say I blame him for that, we never argue and I hate it when we do. But why would he not hold my hand? That's unusual...

We walk out into the parking garage in an unusually disconnected manner. It's completely empty except for his car on the far edge and a few other vacant cars scattered about. Kyungsoo pulls out his keys and mashes the button to open the trunk before setting our bags inside, mine obviously the larger one because I insisted on packing basically the whole house. He carried it for me anyway.

He shuts the trunk as I walk to the passenger side and attempt to open the door. It's still locked, and I turn to look up at him in question only to realize he's beside me.

I raise an eyebrow at him, confused as hell. What is he playing at? He cups my face in his hands and kisses me straight on the lips. I kiss back, but press against his chest gently with my palms.

Wasn't he still angry two seconds ago? I can't read him, and this is unusual in itself. I almost always know at least a little of what's going on in his head.

"I need you," Kyungsoo says into my ear, and I can almost hear the need in his voice.

"Okay, come on then," I say playfully back at him, grabbing the handle to open the door to the back seat. Sex in his car is not a new thing to us, so I can't figure out why this is so different than the other times.

"No...not IN the car," he almost mocks me. "ON it." He tilts his head to gesture at the hood of the car. Oh! That's why...

I feel my cheeks warm up. Out here? The thought is exciting and absolutely terrifying at the same time.

There are so many opportunities to get caught, and I can see out onto the streets through the opening between the levels on the outer perimeter of the garage. I bite my lip and nod at him.

What my man wants, my man gets. He bites at my neck not-so-gently and I enjoy the sting. He isn't wasting any time today. No making out, no nothing. Straight to it.

His touch is everywhere as he nips and licks at my neck and collarbones.. His hands grasp my waist, my hips, my ass, and anywhere else where he can feel the curves of my body. He reaches under my ass, picking me up and setting me onto the hood of his car. I kick my sandals off in the process. He kisses my jaw bone and pushes me back so that I'm lying flat.

He quickly removes my jean shorts and panties. I feel the chill of the morning air between my thighs and quickly move to shut them. He's too quick, though, and grips my inner thighs to keep them open. He presses them apart so my hips are completely open and leans down, blowing gently onto my womanhood, teasing me. He licks me gently and I close my eyes, relaxing against the hood. He presses two fingers into me and i cry out lightly. He gets up from his position between my legs, fingers still inside.

"Quiet," he smirks, "You'll echo and we'll get caught."

So we're playing this? He's going to torture me in the best way.

He makes a few more strokes with his fingers pressing roughly against my g-spot before abruptly removing them and unzipping his own pants, not even bothering to take them completely off. If someone comes out he could easily just slip into the car and leave me on the hood pantsless to defend myself.

In the midst of my minor inner thoughts, he suddenly presses himself into me hard. I'm wetter than ever, though, so this isn't at all a problem. Oh, what my man does to me...

His pace is rough and fast from the start, giving me no time to adjust or catch up to him. I bite into my lip continuously, trying with all my willpower to keep from giving him the satisfaction of hearing me cry out. He presses my hips down hard with his palms to keep me from squirming, and I can feel his fingers gripping me hard enough to leave marks..

He pulls out suddenly, flipping me over not-so-delicately so I'm bent over the hood, resting my head against the black metal. He starts the pace again, and this time the angle hits me perfectly. He bends over me, his elbows and forearms above my head. I bite down on his wrist to keep myself quiet as I feel myself building up. It will leave a mark for sure, and I don't know how on earth he's going to explain it, but that's half of the fun.

"Baby, I'm coming!"My body tenses, and I can't stop the moans as my orgasm hits harder than it ever has before.

My toes scrunch against the concrete and his fingers bite harder into my hips. I know he's feeling just as good as I am right now. He stays in for a moment as we catch our breath before slowly pulling out and gripping my chin, turning my face to kiss him gently.

"Better?" I ask him inbetween shaky breaths. His face lights up like Christmas. Problem solved.

Kyungsoo zips his pants back and, like the gentleman he is, hands me my clothing back. I redress quickly and sit in the car. Just as he closes the door, the entrance from the hotel to the parking garage opens and a small family walks out. He smirks at me.

"Should've kept it up a little longer. Given them a show." He winks playfully.

I smack him hard. So begins the long, long journey home.