🥀 Choi Woo Shik 🥀

🥀~ Against the door?

Disclaimer 🥀: Stranger minus the danger, he's 22 in this story, virgin girl, unprotected sex

The sun was beating down on me as I walked up the steps to the apartment building that I lived in. I was carrying so many bags from today's shopping trip with my friend, that when I got to the door I stopped in confusion of how I was going to open it. Then he appeared, a man about my age, wearing jeans and a black tshirt. I recognized him and smiled.

"Thanks," I said, balancing my bags and walking through the open door.

"No problem," He said, walking besides me to the elevator door. "Do you want some help?"

"That would be great!" I said cheerfully.

As he grabbed a few bags, he commented, "So, shopping spree?"

"Ah, yes. My friend decided that I was in need of more close."

"Really?" He said, with a smile. "Is she coming with more bags?"

"Oh no," I say, missing his smile at that bit of news, "She just dropped me off and drove off. She really needs to learn how to help with the carrying."

I smile and look back up at him, noticing for the first time that he is a few inches taller then me.

Once in the elevator, I press the sixth floor button.

"Where do you live?" I ask. "You are about to see my place."

"Ninth floor, room 9D. Have you been here long?"

"Yeah," I say. "Moved to Korea when I was 18. Been living on my own sense. Just turned 21 about a month ago."

He smiled, "21 is a good year. Had a blast at the party my friends threw for me last year. But glad I wont have to worry about your father or mother questioning me when I carry your bags in."

I laugh with him, thinking that it is all a joke.

The elevator door opens, and I exit first, leading the way to my apartment, 6C.

I walk up to my door, and pull my keys out of my bag, and as I drag my eyes up from my purse, I noticed his crotch, and how tented it looked. I snapped my head up and turn to my door. I put my key into the door, but he noticed I looked and that I was trying to hide. I could hear him chuckle quietly.

He grabs the door as I open it and pushes himself closer to me, and I can feel the heat coming off of him. I hurry into the dark room and he follows me.

"You... you can put those bags on the couch," I say, turning the lights on.

"Really? I thought I was meant to put them on your bed." He smiles at me, not making it clear if it is a joke or not, but I shrug it off.