4. Hidden Secret!

Zoya's POV

"So how's the experience of teaching?" Jannah asked.

It's been 3 days since I joined the school... I teach science for all the grades... it's the third period of the day myself and Jannah have this period off on Wednesdays. As this is the first week of the 1st term we didn't have any book correction or any extra work so, we came out to have some fresh air and to have some chat. Teaching is fun so far if you don't count the number of times I have to shout if they don't listen.

"It's good so far, well it's bit difficult to deal the grade 1 and 2 as they are very young and you always need to keep an eye on them all time but I think it's okay... I mean I love spending time with kids besides that is the only reason why I joined this school... Moreover how much ever they might disobey us but they really respect us and also love us." I said.

"Yeah I agree with that... And knowing you I expected that answer from you." She said.

Both of us went and sat on the bench that was under the shade of the big Rambutan tree which was planted in the corner of the garden.

"By the way, you haven't met the pre grade teachers yet right?" Jannah asked once we sat on the bench.

"Yeah... Even I was wondering why haven't they come yet?" I asked back.

"Well... it's because they have school work to do at home."

"What kind of Work?... They are supposed to do their school work here? I mean aren't the teachers supposed to come to school on the first day of the term? " I asked confused.

"That was when we were studying but now they can do their work at home... See... The class of the pre grades should look attractive right? Hence they need to make charts and different kinds attractive posters etc... And as it's difficult to do it here they've given chance to complete it at home and by tomorrow they should hang them in their respective classes." Jannah said taking a deep breath.

"Lucky they are... At least they don't need to shout!" I said.

"Lucky?" She asked looking at me while I gave her a confusing look but she said,"They Aren't but it's we who are lucky..."

Really...how could they be unlucky when there are having extra holidays... nearly one week, moreover how are we lucky when we are supposed to be teaching here continuously...

I gave a blank look to her while she continued " Tell me Zo... Do you love making charts? No..no the right way is, will you have the patience to make chart beautifully?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Jannah what are you even asking... You know that I don't have the patience to do so" I said.

"Well that's simple then... Those teachers who are having extra week holiday... You think it's holiday??? Nope... This one week stay at their home is not for them to be free...they are supposed to do these creative chart making... Lesson planning... Handwork planning... Classroom decoration... Etc..."

"Really?? How do you know that they will do these only within this week... They could have done it during their holiday?" This time I asked raising my eyebrows...

"Oh my dear genius friend! I know it because all the necessary things needed for their creative ideas are provided from our school... Now don't ask they could have already bought and done it... Because they very well know that it's not allowed also...Each of the charts are supposed to have the school seal which are only in the things provided by the school... In addition they have to submit their Ideas and get approval from Madam, only if she is satisfied they can proceed with their Ideas ... And not only that they are supposed to hang the charts before the pre grade kids come which literally means that they are supposed to complete their classroom decoration and their charts by this Friday whereas they provided with the things only yesterday." She said concluding her talk ... Rather her speech...