6. Secret Unfolded!!

Zoya's POV

"Hey aren't you even bothered about what's gonna happen?" I asked Shaima who was seriously watching her so called TV serial on my phone while I sat on the prayer mat as soon as I was done with my Asr prayer.

"Of course I am bothered but Mujhe usse ziyada iski fikar he ( I am more worried about this episode than that)." She said without looking up.

"Seriously?! Here I am worried about the DNA tests par tumhe apni drama ki padi he! (But you are interested in some drama)" I said shaking my head while she just shrugged.

I got from the prayer mat, folded it and kept it aside.

"The best episode ever!" Shaima exclaimed while returning me back my phone.

"Really? At least now would you bother to listen to me?"

"Yes Di... It's my pleasure to listen to you... What do you want to know?" She asked bowing down in a dramatic way.

"What happened? Did your mom tell you anything about these DNA tests?" I asked hopefully.

Well in my case... My mom didn't even open her mouth regarding to what happened in granny's place... Even if I asked she ignored...

"What do you think that my mom would come and tell all that happened? You know my mom is your mom's sister after all..." She said irritated.

"So one thing is pretty clear i.e we get to know about them officially if the tests are positive." I said taking a seat beside Shaima who was already seated on her bed.

"Hmm... Btw Di, How long would it take for the test results to come?" She asked.

"Are you pretty excited to know about results now hah? Abhi thodi der pehele to tum Kuch aur ki bhareme excited thi (You were excited about something else a while ago)." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Di!! Tell me nah." She chided.

"It would take around 24 - 48 hours." I said remembering what I found in the in the internet.

"Which means we need to wait until tomorrow..?" She asked.

"Obviously BBC... That's why I need to stay here today because mama and papa is not at home... They'll return back after the results come." I said.

"Really? I never knew that you are staying here..." To which I looked at her suspiciously besides she continued "So where would Gran,BadiPapa and BadiMaa stay until the reports come?"

"They'll probably stay in a hotel nearby... I am not sure... Perhaps they only told me that they are taking Gran for her annual checkup..." I said.

"Okay...then we'll wait till tomorrow..." She said and I nodded.

***************************************

Next Day

It was 4'o clock in the morning...

I couldn't sleep properly, so I got up early and prayed Thahajjud ( A sunnah prayer) and prostrated to My Lord.

Ya Allah please give us good in this world and in the hereafter, Please keep my parents, my brother and my whole family free from all kinds of illness and protect them from the fire of Jahannam (Hell)... Please keep them safe and happy Ya Rabb!

Ya Allah save everyone else too from the fire of Jahannam...

Ya Rabb Keep Grandma happy and please answer her prayers... Ya Allah may the DNA test results be in such a way that would never hurt anyone's feelings... Give Grandma the strength to face All that comes.