Awee-some

Miss Bustier went around waking up everybody. The only two people left was . . Nathalie Sancoeur, and Gabriel Agreste. Nathalie was first, so she turned on her heel, and walked over to her room.

"Knock Knock~" Caline chimed as she knocked on the door. She heard a tired groan from the other side of the room.

"What is it..?" Nathalie open the door rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"I'm just waking everybody up for breakfast, were'er having pancakes."

"oh-oh.."

Caline peeked past her and saw Gabriel in her room.

"Oh Nathalie you sly dog! How was it?" Miss Bustier whispered with a smirk on her face.

"Huh..?" She looked behind her, and realized who she was hinting at. "Oh him.. I was running a fever last night and he was taking care of me. ." She blushed a bit rubbing her arm.

"Aww.. Its still cute. You guys would be great for each other. Breakfast is in ten minutes don't be late~." Miss Bustier walked away happily, leaving an extremely blushed Assistant in the doorway.

"You sure your feeling fine, Nath?" Gabriel walked up behind her, looking at her flushed cheeks.

"Y-yes. . I'm going to get dressed..." She hastily escaped to the walk-in closet.

Nathalie threw on a maroon red blouse, black blazer, black pencil skirt, and black suede boots. "Mr Agreste have you seen my hair pins? I had them in my bag.."

"Of course I have, I'm the one who hid them." Gabriel adjusted his tie.

"And why did you hide them?" She quirked her eyebrow at him, her tone becoming more serious by the second.

"Your hair is beautiful when its down," he spoke boldly.

She took a moment to process what he had just said, "but its not very professional sir.."

"You don't always have to be the spitting image of professional, and Gabriel would be much more preferable when were'er alone."

"Of course, Gabriel."

'Why do I love the way it sounds when it comes from her lips. . . and her hair is breathtaking when its down.. The red streak compliments her blue black hair. She's just beautiful in general.. Wait.. what did I just think? Just think of Emilie..' Gabriel tried imagining Emilie but instead of devilish green eyes he was met with an endless blue ocean, with glasses, and periwinkle blue eyeshadow. . . It was Nathalie staring back at him a few feet away from his face, no matter how hard he tried he couldn't imagine Emilie. .

"Gabriel? Gabriel are you alright?" Nathalies voice snapped him out of his trance.

"Yes, I must of spaced out for a moment. ." He blushed realizing how close she was. "I'll be out there in a moment."

"Ok, them.." She grabbed her phone off the charger, and shot him concerned look, before leaving.

Adrien came running up to her the moment he saw her. "Nathalie! I found you finally!"

"What is there something?" Her tone was serious and worried.

"No, I was just told to give you something let me go get it." He ran off with a grin plastered on his face.

She watched him run off, "what could he be possibly thinking?" She thought.

"Here! Its for you I forgot to give it to you before but I just remembered it." He handed her a box with red gift wrapping.