Kiss Me

Things were fairly weird for both of them after. .

Gabriel had distanced himself from her. . Because the moment her soft lips graced his, she was all he thought about. Bright blue ocean eyes, cascading black blue hair, and red streak boldly contrasting, from the rest of her hair. She'd had stayed with him through thick and thin. A constant support. He'd never taken the time to list everything he liked about her, but there were millions. From the soft tapping of her fingers, on the tablet while he worked, all the way to her compassionate gestures towards him. He looked down shamefully at the pendant of Emilie. "Im so sorry.." He glanced over at the peacock miraculous. "Wait .. no.. It can't be.." Gabriel must of been hallucinating, he saw a ghostly figure standing before him, Emilie. . .

She stood smiling, dulled green eyes and blonde hair.. The woman he once and will always loved was silent. "I'll be happy any path you choose my love. . ." She spoke up, as non existent hands cradled his cheek, giving him one last kiss before adding, "go get her." The ghostly figure fizzled away. He didn't hesitate and ran to his suitcase grabbing a loose hoodie. Opening his phone he tracked her location. Running through the streets of Italy, the pouring rain didn't phase him. A small bridge lit only by the setting sun.. Nathalie stood leaning over the railing, her wet hair stuck to the sides of her face. She held a small bouquet of dandelions she had picked herself. Nathalie had been wishing on them.. The rain tore through her sending her into shivers. She hadn't had noticed his presence nearing her. Luckily, she didn't punch him when he wrapped his arm around her.

"I love you, Nathalie." Gabriel whispered into her ear. He felt her emotions clearly through his brooch. The nervousness, excitement, and something he hadn't felt before. . . her pining for him.

"Please don't tell me your joking. . " Nathalie had whispered.

"Of course I'm not my love." He nuzzled her neck, everywhere he touched her electric waves shot through him.

"kiss me then I'll believe you.." This must be a dream she thought.. but the kiss she received was more than real.

He had passionately kissed her, grabbing at the small of her back pulling her closer. The moment they broke apart, both looked compassionately into each others eyes. Nathalie stood on the tips of her toes, pulling him closer to her by holding on to his neck. She returned the favor fervently pulling him into a kiss. "I love you, from the very first day. . I knew I would do anything for you. If I had a choice I'd do it all again. . " Nathalie whispered into his ear sending shivers down his spine.

Gabriel gingerly scooped her up into his arms. "Come on lets get out of the rain my love." He gave her a little Eskimo kiss.

They both snuck back into the hotel quietly, not wanting to wake up anybody.

"Dad..?" A small tired voice came from behind them. It was pitch black and he didn't notice Nathalies presence.

"Yes son? Gabriel replied.

"What are you doing up so late at night. . .?"

"I got up to get a glass of water-" Gabriel was cut off by Nathalie letting out a small sneeze.

Adrien turned on the light, revealing the woman Gabriel was carrying. "Ohhh~ I'll leave you two be." He smirked before turning off the light and running back to bed.

"I'm sorry for blowing are cover. ." Nathalie sniffled, before she rested her head against his chest.

"Its alright my dear, lets just get you into some dry, warm, clothes before you catch a cold."

"Mm.."

______________________________

Later that night at 11:57 pm

They both finally got into bed together, basking in the warmth of each others bodies. Their bodies were intertwined. Nathalie sniffled for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Are you sure you don't want any medication, to help you get to sleep?" Gabriel asked laying a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll be fine," she weakly smiled trying to calm his nerves.

"Wake me up if you need anything." He shut his eyes again once more being lulled into a dream.

Nathalie blushed studying the man, running her finger through his hair. He was hers. . . and she was was his. ♥️