Part 2

Mias POV:
'Shall I go?' Jesse asked.
'No.' Me and Mason both said in unison. I looked at him, shocked at the fact he wanted Jesse to stay.
'Just incase we need you.' My brother said.
Jesses grip around my arm tightened and I smiled at his protection of me, even though we were newly acquainted.
'Call him. don't put it on your face. And let him say what he's got to say.' Mason said, passing me my phone.
'Go in the other room.' I said, anxiously.
'No.' Mason said sternly.
I was scared. I didn't remember a thing.
I rang Edward and he answered almost instantly.
'Mia, hey. I need to speak to you about last night, are you alone?' He asked me. I nodded, the boys were silent. 'So erm, does the fact you had sex with me mean we're back on? Because I accidentally told someone.' He said anxiously. My brother stood up and smacked the wall so hard it broke a hole into it. 'What was that?' Edward asked me. 'Oh sorry, I just knocked something on the floor, erm. We had sex?' I asked, still gobsmacked at what I'd been told. He nodded. 'You told me you wanted it, Mia, do you not remember?' He asked me. I shook my head. 'I miss you.' He said in the moments of silence that passed. I ended the phone.

'He fucking misses you? Mia do you not remember what happened!! He's the reason you've got your fucking drinking problem and now you're out and about with him.' Mason shouted. Jesse let go of me and moved to the other side of the sofa. 'Do you seriously not remember?' Jesse asked me, looking disappointed.
'No Jesse seriously I promise. I'd never go back there,' I cried, a tear falling down my face. He looked at me for a second before pulling me into his arms.
'I'm sorry.' He whispered.
Mason was still pacing the room, shaking angrily.
'I'm going to bed.' I sighed, sitting up. Jesse grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.
'Baby girl.' He said hoarsely, and he definitely saw me swoon because it was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard anyone say.
'Mhm?' I replied.
'You're going to sit here and explain everything.' Mason butted in.
'Mase, if she doesn't remember then nothing will force it out, she needs time.' Jesse said, supporting me. I nodded.
'Take her to bed.' Mason said, turning away from me.
'Come on.' Jesse said, grabbing my hand and taking me to my room.
'No Mason please.' I begged. My brother turned to look at me.
'I love you. I'm just disappointed.' He sighed.
'I love you.' I whispered.
'Ugh you just wait until I see him!' He shouted smacking the wall again.
'You and me both.' Jesse said, clenching his jaw.

I got changed and turned around, realising Jesse was in my room. I was too tired I honestly forgot he was even sat there.
'I'm so sorry.' I laughed awkwardly.
'Don't worry.' He smiled, biting his lip. I smiled at him and got into bed, he sat besides me, playing with my hair and drawing lines on my back.
'Are you ok?' Jesse asked me.
'No.' I replied honestly.
'Speak to me.' He whispered.
'I'm so tired. I'm so tired of pretending. That's why I go out. I can pretend to be that happy, sexy girl who loves her life. That's why I drink, so I can pretend Jesse. And I hate having to do it but that boy ruined me.' I cried.
'Shhh it's ok, you don't have to pretend. Not with me, not with Mason and not with anyone else. We love you. You sure are sexy and you definitely should be happy.' He said, staring deep into my eyes.
'Thank you Jesse.' I whispered.
'I promise you from now on I'm here for you, I want you to be happy. Even if you can't speak to Mason, you're got me. I don't want you hiding away. You're perfect.' He smiled, zoning out.
'Jess?'
'Sorry. I was looking at how gorgeous you are.' He smirked.
I covered my face and he grabbed my hands.
'Promise me?' He asked.
'I promise.' I whispered.
'That's my girl.' He smiled, making me blush for the millionth time.
I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep almost instantly.

@JesseLingard

@JesseLingard: bae View all 83

@JesseLingard: bae
View all 83.32k comments
@MarcusRashford: my bro all loved up
~shhh
@TrentAlexanderArnold: oh my bro. So cuteeeee
~hmmm dunno what ur on about :)
@Fan35: he can't have a bae:(( he's mine
@HarryKane: get in 🥵
~bro✌🏻
@MasonGreenwood: kinggg
~young prince
@MiaGreenwood: holy fuck🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
~calm it bby🙃🙃🙃