Part 5

Mias POV:

@MiaGreenwood

@MiaGreenwood: Manchester United M&G today with my baby's💗💗View all 56

View all 56.34k comments
@JesseLingard: jheez baby girl you're fire🥵
~😉😉😉
@MasonGreenwood: my sisters so pretty x
~I love you Mase xx
@MarcusRashford: gorgeous x💗
~thank u 🥺🥰
@AaronWanBissaka: Jesssss mate. You killed it. Jheez. I'm proud of you. -you're gorgeous x
~ hi😂thank you xx
@TrentAlexanderArnold: my bestie is stunningg🥵🥺❤️😍
~omg Trent I love you so much. Come see me soon pls 😭❤️
@DeleAlli: you're so pretty wtf😭😭😭❤️
~I love you del💗💗💗💗

I picked my phone up and put it in my pocket before heading downstairs and being greeted by Jesse and my brother.
'Morning.' They smiled.
'Hi, are you both ok?' I asked.
'My head.' Mason groaned.
'You're hooked.' I said, mocking what he'd said to me a couple of days before. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it.
'Come on! I'm so excited, I love meeting fans.' Jesse smiled, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the house. I followed him to the car, and then into the stadium. We were taken to a back room, which overlooked the pitch and it looked amazing.
'I honestly still can't get over the fact that you play on that every week.' I said amazed.
'It's honestly a dream.' Jesse smiled.
'right boys. Are you ready?' The security guard asked. They nodded and a few fans were let in at a time. I watched Jesse interact with all of his fans and then I heard him shout. I looked up.
'Theo!' He screamed, pulling a small boy into a hug. They both laughed whilst the boys dad took photos.
'Are you ok?' Jesse asked him. He nodded.
'Come with me, I've got someone I want you to meet.' Jesse said, taking Theo's hand and walking him over to me.
'Hi.' I smiled.

'I know you.' He beamed.
'Do you?' I smiled.
'Yes. Your Masons sister. And Jesses girlfriend!' He giggled.
'I meannnn. I'm not. We're not.' I said awkwardly. Jesse moved his hand to my thigh. 'That's right.' He smiled.
'Come on Theo.' The boys dad shouted.
'You better go mate, I'll see you very soon. Come to the next game and I'll sort something out for you.' Jesse smiled.
'Thank you Jesse. Bye!' He said, running off.
'You're making his dreams come true.' I smirked.
'Just like you are with mine.' He said, staring into my eyes.
'Jesse!' Marcus shouted, snapping him out of his daydream. He squeezed my thigh and walked back over to the boys, meeting some more fans. I smiled, looking at how many fans wanted to meet Jesse and the excitement on their faces. He took them outside and did some training with them and my heart never felt more full. He was so good with them and they all looked so happy.
'Baby, come here.' Jesse shouted, running over to me and pulling me into the pitch. 
'Come on, play with us.' One of the kids said. I joined a team against Jesse, with Marcus, and it got so competitive.
'Don't let her get the ball!' Jesse shouted, and when I did, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.
'Mannn you are way too cute.' Marcus smiled.

@JesseLingard

@JesseLingard: JLingz🙌🏽 thank you for everything who came down!!!! Footballers in the making💗🥰View all 57

View all 57.23k comments
@LittleTekkerz: thank you so much Jess!! Was nice to meet you and your mrs x😉
~Oi Theo hush your mush x
@MarcusRashford: you're cute with kids. Just saying Jesse 🙌🏽🤷🏼‍♀️
~one dayyy uncle rash
@KyleWalker: the cutest🥺
~thank you walks I miss youuu
@MiaGreenwood: my heart🥺babyy oh shit look at you 😍 wow wow wow wow wow
~our babies would be cute 🥵🤣
@MasonGreenwood: leave the baby talk RIGHT there.
~🙃

'Come on Jess.' I smiled, wrapping my arms around him and leading him to the car. He yawned, and it was only about 4pm.
'Come back to mine?' He asked me. I nodded, and text Mason, saying I was going to be home later.
We got inside Jesses and I collapsed on the sofa.
'I'm so tired.' I moaned.
'Baby you didn't do anything.' He laughed at me.
'I knowww baby but I'm tired.' I yawned.
He threw me his hoodie and I smiled with excitement. I put it on and patted the sofa for him to sit down besides me. Instead, he sat behind me and pulled me into his chest, where I snuggled up closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his strong body and I felt him flex his muscles again, around my waist.
'Stop doing that.' I giggled.
'What.' He laughed.
'Flexing.' I replied.
'Don't even pretend you don't like it.' He laughed at me.
'Hmm.' I replied, blushing into his chest.
'Baby.' He said, after a few minutes, pulling me up.
'Yes Jess?' I asked
'I know it's not been long. But I need you. I've never felt like this with anyone else ever in my life, I can't have anyone else. And I can't let anyone else have you. Will you please be my girlfriend?' He asked me.
'Of course.' I whispered, smashing my lips onto his almost instantly. He squeezed my hips and pulled me closer, almost as if he needed his body to be as physically close to me as possible.
'Sleep.' I whispered, moving my head onto his shoulder. He kissed my neck and buried his face down the side of my body.
'I love you.' He whispered.
'I love you.' I beamed.