Part 4

Mias POV:
I headed home with my brother and got ready in silence. I knew I had to prove myself tonight. I can be sensible. I can be happy. I can behave.
I put on my dress and did my makeup, when the door opened revealing Jesse.
'Oh wow.' He smiled, his eyes popping out of his head.
'Hey.' I smiled, standing up.
'You look. So gorgeous.' He exclaimed moving his hand noticeably to my lower waist.
'Come on, you're going to have a good night. I want you to be ok.' Jesse whispered. I nodded, swallowing a lump in my throat.
We arrived at a small bar down the road from our house and Marcus had already ordered me a drink. I finished it within 10 minutes. Jesse looked down at my glass and raised his eyebrows.
'Baby,' he said, putting his hand on my thigh. I bit my lip and pretended nothing was happening.
'Hm?'
'Slow down.' He whispered in my ear. At the same time, Mason brought me over another drink.
'Just the one.' He smiled.
'Thank you.' I replied, taking it from his hand.
He was unaware that Marcus had already got me one, and he was too drunk to know what was going on, so I finished that quickly too, I didn't even realise I was doing it. I could feel it going to head but I stayed silent, and accepted any drinks anyone offered me.
'Jess.' I whispered.
'Yes baby?' He asked me.
'Come with me' I said grabbing his hand. I took him outside and we sat on a bench together.
'Jesse I love you.' I whispered.
'No baby don't say that.' He replied.
I looked at him.
'I don't want the first time we've said it be when you're drunk.' He said sadly.
'I'm not drunk.' I exclaimed.
'You are, we need to get you home. You promised you'd be ok tonight.' He said sadly.
'I'm still ok tonight?' I said, confused.
'Mia come on.' He said grabbing my hand.
'No Jesse I want to stay.' I said, pulling him back.

He picked me up and carried me to the car.
'I'll be back in a second, I'm telling the boys I'm taking you home.' He said, closing the car doors and locking them behind him.
I watched him walk away in awe.
He came back and sat down in the drivers seat, I was still staring at him.
'What?' He asked, raising his eyebrows at me.
'Baby you really are something.' I whispered.
'You need to sleep.' He said, starting the car, making his muscles flex on purpose.
'No you're so gorgeous. How did I end up with you. Just your voice. Your face. Your personality. Your muscles like oh Jesse I just want to f...'
he interrupted me there.
'Okay mia.' He chuckled at me, moving his hand to my thigh.
'Don't do this to me Jess.' I moaned.
'Okayyy baby.' He said, squeezing me and moving it swiftly from my leg.
'Baby?'
'We do not need you horny aswel as drunk.' He winked.
I spent the whole car journey telling him how I felt about him, and he took it all in. We got home and he carried me inside and put me into bed. I just about had the energy to get changed and flop myself back under my blanket before closing my eyes.
'Mia.' Jesse whispered.
'Yes baby?' I replied, opening my eyes slightly. Everything was spinning but I was nowhere near as bad as the night before.
'Nevermind.' He replied, pushing a hair from out of my eyes.
'Say it.' I whispered.
'Not when you're drunk.' He smiled, kissing the corner of my lips and the side of my cheek. I pouted.
'I'm not kissing you whilst you're drunk either, get to sleep.' He said, embracing my small
Body tightly and pulling me into his chest.

I woke up the next morning, without a headache or anything. I sat up in bed and saw Jesse asleep besides me.
'Jesse?' I whispered. He groaned and rolled over to look at me.
'Hiya.' He smiled.
'You slept with me?' I asked.
'Yes baby. You were crying in your sleep.' He said, anger washing over his face.
'Was i? I'm sorry.' I panicked.
'No don't be. It's Edward that's going to be sorry.' He said, clenching his fists.
'Jess what did I say?' I asked, whispering.
'It doesn't matter baby girl just go and get dressed. We're going out.' He said, getting out of bed.
'Come here.' I said, holding my arms out to him. He walked closer to me and secured his hands around my waist.
'It's ok.' He whispered into my neck. I smiled and kissed him again, and when he tried to pull away, I kept him for more.
'I will never get over that.' He said, gobsmacked.
'What?' I asked curiously.
'How I'm the lucky one who gets you all to myself.' He smirked, biting his lip.