AFTERWORD

Holy shit, did I actually manage to finish something?

To absolutely anyone who has made it this far, thank you. This story can be a bit of a downer from time to time. I'm sure some of this stuff wasn't easy to read about, and it wasn't any easier to write, so I can't express my gratitude enough. These characters have been in my head for a very long time so it's a little bittersweet for me, but I'm glad it's over, and hopefully I can start thinking about whatever comes next!

Any constructive feedback would be very much appreciated as it can only help me improve going into the future. This story is still very much a draft, and I'm always finding things that need to be fixed. Please don't feel obligated, but if you're willing to leave feedback or share your thoughts, I will be eternally grateful.

Anyways, for the purposes of this draft, Slate is complete. As-is, the final count is 66,607 words. Of that number, 191 are some variation of "fuck," so you're welcome for that.

If you're not sick of me yet, I have another story available to read on my profile. We'll Meet Again is a New Adult second-chance romance featuring ghosts, road trips, and a healthy dose of angst. 

If you're still looking for something new to read but you're sick of hearing from me, I might also suggest checking out the reading lists on my profile, which are full of (mostly) completed stories that I have fully read and recommend. Please feel free to also comment any story suggestions that you may have! I know I'm almost always looking for new things to add to my TBR.

Okay, that's it from me! Thanks again for reading, and I hope we'll see each other around ❤️