Jealous

"Sonnett!" My head whips back as a pillow collides with my head. I turn and glare at Rose, "What?" "Have you seen Tori yet?" She asks popping some gum in your mouth. I shake my head turning back to the TV, "No. She doesn't come until later I think".

"Have you seen since.." Mal starts but I'm quick to interrupt her, "No". The room is silent for a bit before my phone catches my interest. It's an interview with Tori after one of her matches. I wasn't even listening to it I was just watching her. She was covered in sweat and her face had gone slightly red.

But she still looked as beautiful as ever

Her hair was pulled back into her usual ponytail but had become messy from the match. At the end she gives the camera her blinding smile as she's handed an award for player of the match before walking off. Afterwards it cuts to all of her stats since she's played with Arsenal.

"She seems to be doing well" Lindsey says looking over my shoulder making me jump. "From what I heard is she's been playing well over in England. She's been starting a lot of games" Sam says. I scroll down and a picture catches my eye.

Teammates today, rivals next week 😘

It was a picture of Tori with Danielle Van De Donk in her back. Both of them grinning like mad celebrating their win. I bite my lip looking at all the comments. All the fans knew about us, but they didn't know that we've been on bad terms since Tori went to England but some fans have been sceptical seeing as we having been posting about each other. So rumours have been flying around saying we've broken up.

To be honest I don't know what we are right now.

And the comment section reflected that.

SaucySon: Amm hold up here? Where's Sonnett?

Uswnt315: What's up with her and Emily recently?

OHara4president: I miss the Saucy Sonnett content

DVD10: These two are adorable!!!

WosoSoccergirl: They look so cute together

Daan.Jackie: Is there something wrong between Tori and Emily??

I ran a hand through my hair. I don't know whether I was allowed to feel jealous or not. We had never specified if we broke up or what but at the moment it felt like we were taking a break. I mean what else do you call not talking for over two month.

"I'm sure it's nothing Sonny" Lindsey whispered beside me. I nod my head trying to make myself believe her. "Cmon we have dinner now" Sam said standing up stretching her arms above her head. We all grabbed our stuff and headed down to the meal room for dinner.

I barely make it two steps before I stop in my tracks. The first thing I see is her sitting next to Christen smiling and talking about something. Suddenly she starts laughing and the sound immediately warms my heart. After not hearing it for two months it only made me realise how much I missed the small things about her. Her eyes, her smile, her laugh all the small things that make me love her a little bit more.

I guess she felt someone looking at her because she turns and sees me. Her face slacks the tiniest bit that you wouldn't have noticed unless you knew her well. She gave me this close mouth smile, the kind of one you could tell was obviously forced. I thought the room went quiet for a bit but she had my complete focus.

She gives me one last look up and down before turning back to Christen. Lindsey nudges me and gently pulls me towards the food, Cmon Sonny". I allowed myself to be dragged by Lindsey while I cast a glance back over my shoulder looking back at her. But this time she doesn't look back at me.