To the Rest of Our Lives

"Game day!" Kelley shouts as well walk into breakfast. "Is there a mute button on you?" Alex asks while she walks past us. "That hurts Janice!" Kelley calls after her before we go get out food.

"So how you feeling about today?" Kelley asks while we sit at a table. I shrug, "Just another game right". "Well yeah but it's against Australia so it's bound to be a tough game"Alex answers. "Well yeah but I have a good feeling about today" I smile. "Don't you usually sit at the young ones table?" Christen asks and I open my mouth with a grin but she stops me, "Not that I don't want you to sit here Tori". I laugh, "Am I that predicable that you knew I was going to say that?" The forward shrugs, "I just know you. Also it's something you and Kelley would say".

"Fair enough. And I do but I was told Alex wanted to talk me so I say here" I answer. Alex looks at me confused, "I didn't need to talk to you". Now it's my turn to be confused as i can feel the crinkle on my forehead deepen, "Mal told me you wanted to talk to me?" But Alex shakes her head, "Nope". I told my head, "But then why would Mal tell me that?" "Maybe they didn't want you at their table?" Ash teases but that earns her a slap from Ali beside her.

My frown grows when I look over at their table to see them all in a serious conversation, "Did I do something wrong?" Christen gives me a sympathetic smile, "I'm sure it's nothing. Mal probably just got mixed up or something. You know how she is like in the mornings". I nod slowly trying to convince myself of that but something didn't sit well with me, "Yeah...I'm just going to go over and ask".

I barely had my chair pulled back when Tobin stopped me, "Wait Tori!". I was taken back by her outburst. The usually chill laid back player looked nervous and jumpy, "Uh yeah Tobs?" "Stay here you always sit with them" she pleads. "Yeah. And I missed my mighty mouse ever since she left for England" Kelley pouts as she hugs me. I chuckle, "I missed you too squirrel. And I'm back home now pranking everyone with you". Kelley laughs and we high five as everyone groans. We all talk and laugh with each other but I can't help but occasionally glance over at Emily and her table.

Once breakfast is finished we all get up to go grab our stuff before getting on the bus to the match. I skip over to Emily and jump on her back while she's talking to Lindsey, "Hi". She chuckles, "Hey T? You ready for the match?" I nod, "Yep. I'm ready to kick some Aussie ass". The two blondes laugh as we walk out of the meal room. Emily puts me down as Lindsey walks off towards her room and Emily goes to follow but I grab her wrist. Lindsey looks back but Emily waves her on and gives me her full attention, "What's wrong T?"

My hand slips from her wrist into her hand, "What were you talking about at breakfast with the girls?" She just shrugs, "Nothing really we talked about the game and what we would do after it. Lindsey also talked about a bet she has with Ellie over the game". I bite my lip, "Oh. It just looked like it was a serious talk". Emily faces me face blank, "That bet with Ellie is no joke. Forget the bet, bragging rights alone". I giggle and Emily joins me and then kisses my cheek, "Trust me you missed nothing. You probably had more fun at your table".

I nod, "Yeah it's weird though. Mal said Alex wanted to talk to me but when I asked her she didn't know anything about it. I don't know if I did something to upset her and then Tobin was acting weird at breakfast. I don't know what's up with everyone today". Emily just squeezes my hand and kisses my temple, "I'm sure it's nothing. Anyway we better go and get our gear or we'll be late on the bus".

"Yeah your right. I better go before Kelley loses it. I love you" I sigh. She smiles and gives me a quick peck, "I love you too. I'll see you on the bus". I nod and squeeze her hand one more time before I walk to my shared room with Kelley to gab my bag. "Hey ready to go?" Kelley asks from her bed. "Just let me grab my stuff real quick" I say as I move around the room grabbing my things.