𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @De_Idiot_King

Title: Book Part 2

When I woke up I was in a bright room, heavenly lights blinding my sensitive eyes.

"H-hello?" I asked, hesitantly. I glanced around as my eyes adjusted and squinted when I saw something moving out of the corner of my eyes. It was a tall figure, and seemed very muscular, like the men that used to wear armor in my old home. Although, I doubt he was wearing armor as his movements were completely silent unlike the metal tangs that came from my father's soldiers.

"How did you get here?" the figure asked, bearing a masculine, yet strangely pitched voice. I struggled to stand up, but did, and made my way towards the light.

"No, stay away! Please." the figure cried, causing to stop in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly and they sighed and shuffled a bit. 

"I'm not exactly what you would call human." I furrowed my eyebrows and almost laughed.

"Sir, in my lifetime I have known sirens, fairies, and other creatures people of your kind have only dreamed of seeing. So please, don't flatter yourself." I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Okay, whatever you say." the man took a giant step forward and he was revealed to be a giant walking turtle.

"So, how did I end up here? I just asked to..." the girl trailed off as she turned around and Donnie just stared at her.

Why wasn't she afraid of him?

"Uh, so how did you get here?" he asked her tentatively and she groaned and threw her arms up.

"I read a spell! But, I don't have my book and I don't remember it!" she screeched as she ran her hands through her hair.

"Okay, okay. So, what if I tried to help you remember it?" she nodded slowly and made her way over to him where they sat together, leaning over a piece of paper.

For over an hour, they tried to make up what she had said, and after he had written down what she had remembered, she again screamed, but said it was a good shout. The two had figured out the spell.

As she stood in the exact place where she had woken up, she recited the spell from the paper it had been written on, nervously glancing around. A portal opened up on the wall and she stared at it, not yet moving from where she stood.

"Are you okay?" the turtle called to her and she turned to look at him. She suddenly stared running towards him and he easily caught her, twirling her in the air before letting her down.

"Look, I don't know you at all. But thank you for helping me. I will never forget you." she quickly gave him a peck on the cheek and ran back over to the portal, the turtle's face blushing deeply.

"Wait-" he shouted, throwing out an arm just as she leapt through the wall of purple. There was a flash of white, and she was gone.

++++++++++

I didn't know how to end it, so it's gonna be right here, I guess. Happy late valentine's day!

no one was gonna tell me that i changed pov in the middle of the chap for no reason:/