𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @Pintura988

Title: Fight me Part 2

I woke up in all of their arms. After I slowly eased out, I made my way to the dojo to talk to Splinter.

"Master?" I knocked and smiled gently when I saw him meditating- or I thought he was. When I walked over, I discovered he was actually asleep. I gently shook his shoulder and poured some of his tea into a cup as he yawned widely.

"Master Splinter, I know this is random, but you're the cutest old man I've ever known." I grinned as he gave me a look over his cup.

"Is that why you interrupted my meditation?" he joked and I shook my head.

"Actually, no. I was wondering about that look you gave us yesterday- me and the turtles."

"Ah, what look?" he stroked his beard and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"That look that says you know something that others don't." he smiled at me again and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Because I knew. Every one of my sons love you with all of their hearts. I could see it on their faces when you asked permission if you could take shelter here permanently. And I know that you also love them." he took my hand in his paw and sighed happily.

"This means lots and lots of grand-babies." he stared into the distance with stars in his eyes and I laughed nervously.

"No, not yet. But maybe someday." I thanked him for talking to me and took my leave, making my way to the kitchen where my boyfriends were awake.

"Good morning." Leo saw me first and gave me a kiss on the lips, as he made his way to the living room.

They all had their special places to kiss me: Leo on the mouth, Raph just below my jaw on the side of my neck, Donnie on the forehead, and Mikey on the cheek.

"Do y'all want to watch Space Heroes?" Leo yelled from the living room and we all glanced at each other.

"Sure. Why not?" Raph said, obviously being sarcastic, but Leo either ignored it or didn't hear it as he yelled back an "okay".

After eating with Raph and Mikey and occasionally drinking some of Donnie's coffee, we made our way to the living room and sat down.

I ended up on Raph's lap, my feet resting on Leo's thighs, and both hands clasped with Mikey and Donnie's.

Eventually, we got bored of Space Heroes and decided to watch something else- a horror movie.

"I wanna hold (y/n) now!" Mikey whines as Raph held me impossibly closer.

"No." Mikey attempted to dramatically grab my arms as I pretended to cry and pound Raph's arms in slow-motion. He rolled his eyes his shoved Mikey away, turning back towards the screen.

"Fight me!" Mikey screeched as Raph literally handed me to Donnie and tackled his brother.

"Wait, Raphie I was just kidding!"

"Too late." he put Mikey in a headlock and gave him a rough head rub.

"(Y/n)!" he cried as he reached for me and I just giggled and waved. Leo, Donnie, and I just sat there cheering and laughing as Mikey and Raph playfully bantered and wrested.

I loved my boys.

++++++++++

I love this. I love life. A little life update btw, all the friends I lost have been "replaced" (i don't like that word), the guy that ghosted me and dated another girl tried to text me again and so life is good. Remember my popsicles, life can always be better!

Make today's best tomorrow's worst!

girl stfu^^ no one cares this ain't twitter