II. Index :: I'm Coming, Wait For Me

Chapter 1 :: Corbyn Centric (Request)
Band: Why Don't We
About: It was a celebration. They were supposed to be celebrating. Instead, Corbyn gets more than drunk by someone who wants his body and can't have it.
Trigger Warning: Attempted Rape

Chapter 2 :: Jonah Centric
Band: Why Don't We
About: Jonah thought he was in control. But he was just a puppet for anorexia to play with. Now, he's in the hospital wondering just when he lost his grip.
Trigger Warning: Anorexia

Chapter 3 :: Corbyn Centric
Band: Why Don't We
About: Corbyn's bandmates watched as he came in each day with a new bruise, receiving little to no explanation of their cause each time until a hospital visit when Jonah decides enough is enough and pushes for information and learns his girlfriend is behind it all.

Chapter 4 :: Corbyn Centric
Band: Why Don't We
About: Corbyn is just one of the many taken fro a variety of planets to be hunted. This one event thrusts him head first into a world of aliens, space ships, and Jedi, one he knew nothing of and one he might have more of a connection to than he initially thought.

Chapter 5 :: Daniel Centric
Band: Why Don't We
About: Christian is in the hospital after getting assaulted. It wasn't for being famous. But because he was gay. Daniel is realizing just how privileged he is and how scary the world can be

Chapter 6 :: (TEASER) Corbyn Centric
Band: Why Don't We
About: Genetically different people, or mutants, have lived in quiet fear for a long time now. Keep your head low and you won't have the government on your back. But when a blonde music sensation in a boyband loses control of his abilities and the video circulates, the government turns mutants into the new scapegoat and enemy of the human public.