Chapter4

Mr. Aizawa decided too make a little test right off the bat too see the class potential. In terms of potential you already knew yours was the highest. This wasn't you being cocky, it was a fact, but you'd have to work your ass of to achieve your full potential.

Mr Aizawa showed you too the change rooms. As you were getting changed Aoyama stared at your 8 pack and smiled a little too much. You couldn't tell if he was gay or just being friendly. You got out of the change room in your gym uniform that was very tight, You had to cut off a part of it for your tail. You got some stares from the girls (and one from Aoyama) at how defined your muscles were . You had also formed 'Tail Gang' with Ojiro. You guys hit it off pretty well. You both are martial artists and both have tails so there was already obvious similarities.

"Alright you lousy excuses for students I will explain this once and only once so if you choose to ignore it, it's your funeral" said Mr Aizawa. He then proceeded to explain what the test was about he also stated that the person in last will be expelled. This sent most people into a panic. Mr Aizawa asked you too commence the test by throwing a ball.

You got to the solid distance of 500 meters. You could of went farther but your 'quirk' drains stamina faster then most others, additionally, it gets better the longer the battle gets in most cases so it wasn't full power yet.

As the tests continued you were always near the top of each test. You managed to keep most of your stamina so regardless of what you placed you were at least proud you controlled your ki.

You ended up scoring well above average and ended up in third. A solid score but one that could be improved upon. Mr Aizawa was silently proud of you guys but didn't says anything.

He told you to change back into your uniforms and you bolted. You ran faster then you did in the 100m run so you could leave before Aoyama would arrive.

Because of this you ended up being the first one in class. You put your head on your desk and you took a nap.

Time Skip

You woke up to a scream and immediately struck out at it. Next thing you knew Bakugo was stuck in a nearby wall. Apparently, he thought it would be a good idea to scare you, but out of instinct you attacked him. You helped him out and apologized. He was a bit light headed but otherwise okay.

The rest of the day was fairly basic. You made some new friends, learned what you'll be doing, and your favourite part completely demolished everything during lunch. People even bet on how much you would eat and no one got it right.

You left school and jogged home. It took a while but you enjoyed running. It was a great workout and it helps clear your head. The fresh air was also a plus. When you arrived home Nail gave you a warm smile.

Nail: How was school kiddo

Y/N: It was great

You began explaining your day. Afterwards you ate again and after training you prepared to go to sleep but not before your master asked.

Nail: Say kiddo, are there any cute girls in your class?

Y/N: Why do you ask?

Nail: Reasons.

Y/N: Master, you are beginning to sound like a pedo. But yeah you could say there is.

Nail: So have you gotten a girl friend yet?

Nail said that teasingly not excepting you to answer with

Y/N: No, but I got 2 girls numbers.

Nail began to cry and went to bed. You smiled and followed suit.

End.

Sorry about not updating. I forgot the email that's associated with this account.