𝟑. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

he was a serious paladin with a somewhat bad nicotine addiction. he's the demon king of time and also the director of the true cross academy. as much as they argued whenever they crossed each other's paths, no one knew it was a cover-up since it is an exorcist's job to rid assiah of demons. time goes on by with feelings being returned with a dash of something a little like love until one day shit had hit the fan. everything was going well until satan attacked, with shiro being the only casualty. even though they have known each other for years, they always danced around their feelings for each other. they just were about to officially start their relationship when shiro died. a lot of people managed to catch mephisto's eye but he didn't make a move on them because they weren't his precious shiro. 

(this is a 5+1 story, where five times mephisto had written shiro a letter to cope with his loss and the one letter that shiro had written to mephisto before his death but it was recently discovered by rin & yukio who decided to give the letter to the rightful owner)

start date; 12/29/19 @ 9:25 pm eastern standard time

end date; i honestly don't know cause this might either end up forgotten or probably deleted real soon

characters belong to kazue kato 

anime; ao no exorcist (blue exorcist) 

⬆ mephisto pheles 

⬆ shiro fujimoto

"so i drown it out like i always do, dancing through our house with the ghost of you, and i chase it down, with a shot of truth."